Chapter Twenty-Nine: Sister ✓

Ria's POV

"Oh! I think we're interrupting something," I hear my brother say followed by shuffles out of the room.

"Brian got some," Julian laughs. I suddenly hear a groan from below me and I cracked my eyes open and looked up to Brian.

He was holding my waist and I was still in the same position I was last night. We both blush in embarrassment and pulled apart, him falling off the bed. The boys laugh at him and I bit my lip holding back mine. I held out my hand to help him up and he gladly took it, pulling me down onto him.

"We seem to always find ourselves in this situation," he smirks and Cole clears his throat from the door.

"What's for breakfast?" I smile, standing up.

"You-" Cole points to me,"-are coming with me to meet my sister. The guys would also be coming with us to the house for breakfast, so let's go?"

"Vamonos!" Julian cheers.

"Dora, Dora, Dora the explorer!" Randy continues.

"Don't you dare continue that," I warn them. I had this deep hatred for Dora and Barney and I don't even know why.

"Is your mom going to make those chocolate waffle pancakes again?" Brian asks.

"You've been to his house? With his parents?" I ask him.

"Yes there will be waffles and no he hasn't been in the house, my mom just made them for the guys and Brian took it all," Cole answer.

"Someone's a softy," I mumble then smirk at Brian.

"Shut up. My mom used to make those where I was a kid." he simply explained which I hugged him in return.

"It's okay," I coo.

"What the hell are you doing?" He scoffs, prying me off.

"Momma's got you," I bit my lip and smiling innocently. Not long after that the guys laughed their butts off and the tears were flowing from their eyes.

"You're killing us. You're the first and hopefully the only girl who'll treat us like this." Julian says between laughs.

"Really? Randy wants to get rid of me, he has this book named "how to kill the mocking jay" and tells me how I'm the mocking jay" I pout.

"It was a joke and it was a good book. You're the only sister I need, though I wish I had a brother," he ruffles my hair.

"I hate you," I tell him.

"I love you too, Sis," he grins.

-•-*-•-

We we're waiting for Cole's 'signal' to come out of the car and go inside. There were a few squeals that I assume is from Cole's mom. Cole opens the car door for me and the guys follow us. Before I can register how big the house was, I was pulled into a really tight hug which I awkwardly return. After a few more seconds of the hug we pulled away and she cups my face, tilting it to different directions that I felt like I might break my neck.

"You look a lot like your mom. You're so cute!" She gushed then pinches my cheeks. This is what I hate, pinches on the cheeks.

"Umm.. Thanks?" I smile.

"Come on inside," she ushers us and into the dining room. A little girl- I'm guessing 6 years old- stood up and examined me.

"Hello," She greets, her baby-blue eyes looking up at mine.

"Hey, what's your name?" I greet back, kneeling down to her height.

"Chloe, what's yours?" she smiles.

"I'm Ria," Her smile suddenly turns into a sad one as she hugs me. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"So you were the girl daddy shot?" She whispers in my ear. "He's a bad person so you don't have to apologize for our loss," she continues.

I blinked at how mature the kid was. She was younger than me by a long shot and she was able to understand this already. I'm really impressed.

"Yeah. But he's still your dad," I smile at her as she pulls away.

"No he isn't. Mommy married my dad," she told me with all seriousness. I looked back at the guys and shot them a deadly glare, at which they all paled and cowered in fear.

"You're big brother is being mean to me," I told her and she glared at her brother.

"What did he do?" She demands.

"He's keeping secrets and he broke his promise," I pretend to me sad. The little girl gasps and runs after her brother.

I hear Ms. Fae laugh from beside us and told us to sit down then settled Chloe and Cole down.

"How's your wound?" Ms. Fae casually asks me.

I slightly swing my arm then shrug, smiling. "It's getting better, I think I'll go back to school sooner. I don't want to cram and be in the need of catching up."

"Smart girl, just like your parents. How's the food, Ria?" she asks with a smile.

"Delicious!" I cheer and laugh erupted from the table. "Cole must've learned from you."

"Yes, he always ran around the kitchen when he was little." she chuckles, reminiscing the memory.

-•-*-•-

"Dork." Brian scoffs.

"Noob," I scoff back.

"Loser," he throws back at me.

"Cheater," I roll my eyes.

"You're not gonna give up are you?" He asks.

"Nope," I grin proudly. I was now one combo close to beating his character. I hear shuffles from beside me but ignored it. My eyes widen when I felt someone's lips on my neck, nipping down. I gasp and drop my controller, making him have the chance to kill my character.

Brian laughs, ruffling my hair. Cole and Julian laughed with him but I just shot them a look to shut them up.

"Brian, you're getting touchy with Ria." Cole points out. "Too touchy."

"She wants it. Who can resist this?" Brian winks and gestures to himself.

"I can," I tell him bluntly.

"You guys are like a live Comedy movie or something," Randy tells us, smirking in amusement.

"People want Rom-Com though, when's the romance going to happen?" Julian whines. Me and Brian exchange looks then threw a glare at Julian.

"No, me and him? Do you even see how much we fight?" I state the obvious. 

"You act like kids," Cole points out.

"You protect like a sister," Randy tell Brian.

"And you both argue like a married couple," Julian ruffles my hair.

 I pout at this. I don't really want to think of someone like that and the guy I'm really interested in right now is whoever kissed me right before New Year. It was a good kiss, I want to feel that again. His soft lips against mine, the sweet and minty taste, and everything about the kiss. It was all a beautiful fantasy I want to feel again. 

Who is my secret kiss?