Chapter One: Locker ✓

Ria's POV

Bump. Crash. Books falling over. Your cliché bump scene of lovers-oops, I mean acquaintance. Do you think they'll meet like that? Think again.

"As a clumsy nerd, I have to mess up somehow," Ria repeats in her head. She rushes to her locker, almost late for her first class on her first day. She carelessly swings her locker open, not watching out for any students and that's when she hears a groan and a thud from the other side.

She immediately closes her locker with the books she need and apologized to the stranger. Before she can run away, he slams her against the pastel blue lockers and glares at her.

"Listen you brat. You don't know who you're messing with to just leave like that. Mess with me again and I'll beat your sorry arse" He's clearly pissed but the sassy Ria steps in.

"I'm new here and I don't know who you are and would care less about your rules. I don't know why you're so grumpy after being hit by a locker, I got my foot banged on different tables and walls and I'm used to it. I'd be honored to make you used to being hit by lockers. Now let me go, I'll be late for my next class."

He slams me to the lockers one more time then lets me go, walking away with mumbles.

He's such a cold sonofa-

You're probably wondering how it ended up like this, let's start from the night before.

I was up watching Netflix and working on my carbs, a.k.a eating lots and lots of junk food, but thanks to my metabolism I don't get too fat. I know I have to take care of my body eitherway but I'm too lazy to do that right now.

I stayed up late and woke up to cold water rushing down my face, making me jolt forward and gasp. I look up to see my parents and brother, Randy laughing at me.

"We're going to be late, hurry up or I'll leave you to walk to school." There's no bus in our subdivision so I really do have to walk to school and my parents leave the same time as me and my brother.

"Why the hell did you have to do that? If I get a cold, I swear, Randy," I glare at him. He raises his hands up in defeat.

"Whoa, don't blame me. It was dad who had the idea" he points at my prankster dad. He and my mom were high school sweethearts, need less to say and they were really popular but they don't take advantage of it.

"Honey, I will give you chocolates and food. Please don't kill me," my dad bribes me. He's lucky I would fall for the bribery of food and sweets.

I push them all out of my room and quickly washed up, and after that I got ready for school.

I quickly run into my brother's car and checked my bag, making sure I had everything I need- my phone, my wallet, and some gummy bears. I didn't really carry make-up because it's not allowed at school and I didn't know how to apply it.

My brother parks the car and tells me to get my schedule and locker number from the office, and so I did. Getting late in the process and that's where we are right now.

Me.

On the floor.

Leaning against the pastel blue lockers with an aching back.

A/N

Personally just visualized Randy to be Dylan O'Brien but it's your choice of character