Chapter 2: Distrust

"TAMRYN" Jasmine shouted while running towards me.

"Oh hey Jas" I said in a cheery voice.

"Are you excited about your birthday?" Jasmine asked.

"What? That's this week?!" I said sarcastically.

"Oh my god! You forgot your birthday?!"

"No! Girl I've been talking about my birthday for the whole year!" I said laughing.

"Good! Well shall I see you tonight for the planning?" Jasmine asked.

"You got it". It is my 18th birthday in 3 days. And guess what. I have to spend it at school. 'Fun'. No really I don't have anything against being with my friends for my birthday. The thing is my teachers don't give a fridge if you have had an operation, or you're dying of a critical disease. They just want to get home as fast as they can. But when the inspectors come they pretend to be like they are on a never ending unicorn ride over the rainbow. Amazing by the way! The unicorn ride not the inspectors.

As I got to my class, I opened the door and there she was. Miss Footley. Watching my every move like a hawk. However when you actually need to ask her a question, that's when she turns around and starts talking on her phone.

As soon as I sat down in my seat, Jasmine walked in with Alicia and Michael (pronounced Mikwell). Seeing as we all have the same classes, we all became close friends. As soon as Jas saw me she ran to the seat next to me waving crazily. We laughed loudly until Miss Footely shushed us. Next to come into class was Jake. With his cool and sexy walk. As he looked at me, he gave a quick wink. And it felt like someone painted my whole face red. I swear I could've won the award for the best tomato in the show.

With Jasmine sniggering in the back of my thoughts it was hard to concentrate on how hot he was. I scowled at her but that didn't help because my face was still a tomato.
Jake came walking up to me and whispered in my ear "I thought you would be used to that by now? " I giggled slightly. Jasmine looked at Jake with a mean glance. I switched glances from Jake to Jasmine.

"Should I be knowing something?" I asked both of them.

"Only how sexy you look in that top" I giggled and gave a little peck on his lips.

I turned my head to the door and thought who would be next. Well everyone's here except Jessica. I bet she has been whoring around as usual. And to my no surprise she comes bursting in with her blouse untucked and the shortest skirt I have ever seen and I have short skirts. You can nearly see her vagina. See what I mean by slutty? I turn around to see Jake just staring at Jessica's ass practically drooling too.

"Umm Jake? Is Jessica's ass more interesting than my face?" I asked, obviously annoyed.

"Yeah whatever you say babe" Jake said with his eyes still glued to Jessica's ass.

I scoffed and carried on listening to Miss Footely about her life.

The science lesson went really quickly but it felt like ages because Miss Footely was talking about sex education and how to stop teenagers getting pregnant. Then she talks about her life of having sex (too much detail). The education of telling teenagers not to have sex when you're too young isn't really working. There is about 4 girls just in this class who have gotten pregnant. But I'm not that close to Jake to do that. Don't worry .

After science Jasmine dragged me into the toilets. I screamed like a mad woman, noticing that I got a couple of weird looks.

We got to the toilets and I stared at her in disbelief.

"Ummm OWWWWW!" I shouted at her.

"Sorry but I have to tell you something about Jake" she shushed me up.

Then 2 doors opened to reveal Rosie and Grace. Rosie in her vowed everything pink outfit. And Grace in her trendiest collection.

"So who's gonna tell me what's going on?" I asked everyone.

"I'll tell her since I was there at the incident!" Grace announced stepping forward.

"Oh my god is something wrong with my mum?" Now I was worried. If there is something wrong with my mum...... I don't know what I would do.

"No your mum is perfectly fine" Grace reassured me. "I think?"

"Go on then"

"Well I saw Jake........ I saw Jake kissing ....... kinda kissing Jessica" She said biting her lip and playing with her jumper.

"What?!?!?!?!?!?" I shouted really loudly. I went into one of the cubicles to try and figure all of this out. Images of us came flooding back. But wait I'm not supposed to believe this because he's my boyfriend. He loves me.......doesn't he?

I came out and saw that Grace and the others left. I guess the bell went. Good that I have make up in my bag.

I came to a deserted corridor. I quietly walked to drama. Haaa ironic isn't it?
When I walked in everybody looked at me. I swear I could have been naked from all the looks. I put my bag at the back and sat down next to Grace. Miss Curtis chose our pairs as always. Everyone was partnered up except me, until Jake rushed in.

"Oh I found the perfect partner for you since you both are..." Then came the wink. Every teacher winked at me and high fived Jake when we walked by them together. Do they think I'm a toy for Jake?

"Hey babe" he came in for a kiss but I refused.

"Have you been smoking again?" smelling the fumes from his jumper.

"Have you got a problem with that?" He snapped at me. "Anyway we need to concentrate on our performance. What are we doing?"

"We have to do a fighting scene. Preferably when the girl finds out her boyfriend has been cheating on her with a girl named Jessica?" I raised my eyebrow.

"A bit specific isn't it?" He laughed nervously.

"You know what I'm talking about!" I said with a slap around his face.

"Wow! Now that is acting!" Miss Curtis said walking past.

"Why the fuck did you slap me!" Oh no. Now I've done it. I've got in for me tonight. I hope he doesn't use the forks this time.

After drama I went to get my lunch from my locker and there he was putting his tongue down Jessica's throat. I felt so ashamed, I felt so cheated on. I could literally feel my heart breaking into millions of pieces. Even though he practically has broken me into millions pieces with the cuts and bruises. But I still loved him even if it was just not meant to be.

I couldn't be bothered to get my lunch now. Jake caught a glance of me and smiled. He slid his hands down her skirt. By that point I couldn't stand it anymore. I ran towards Jake, grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall. Well at least that's what my brain would have wanted me to do.

All I could do now is run somewhere, anywhere. I ran as fast as I could to get away from Jake, away from Jessica away from everyone. Maybe it was for the best. I wanted to be on my own at the moment.

I ran to the only place where I knew that I could be alone. To the place which my dad and I used to hang out at. When things got too out of hand. I ran up the stairs to my tree house complete with a TV, a fridge, a bed, a ceiling light all powered by a generator about 30 miles away from here. It's too noisy to be right next to the tree house. I made myself an angry sandwich. What you don't know what an angry sandwich is?! You have not lived! Well a simple way to make an angry sandwich is to get your piece of bread, aggressively spread on butter, then add anything you want (something edible!). Finish it off with another piece of bread. Voilà! And remember it's not an angry sandwich unless you put everything on AGGRESSIVELY.
......................................
Hi guys. Hope you like my book so far. If you do, please remmote cause I love all the support to keep me going.

MusicHasAMeaning ♡peace♡