Hidden Secert

Alex's POV

As the sun beamed through my window I groaned I today's the day I tell Austin something that might potentially hurt our friendship and him, but he deserves to know to truth about someone that he thinks is really there for him, but is only playing with him. I was jolted back into reality by the sound of my phone I grabbed my phone only to find it was a text notification fefrom the person I was going to hurt no matter what... Austin his text flashed across my screen I swear you could hear my heart drop. I opened my phone to read the text.

Text Convo

Austin- Hey Alex whats up

Alex- nothing much are you home?

Austin- yes why

Alex- Can I come over?

Austin- Al what kind of question is that you always come over LOL :)

Alex- Aus its different this time its serious I have to tell you something..

Austin- Alright when are you coming over?

Alex- In an hour see ya then Aus :)

Austin- Awesome Byee Al :)

Text covo over

Austin POV

After texting Alex I sat there consumed in reasons why Alex was coming over to talk thoughts swarmed through my head.

Did Sarah break up with Alex?

Did Alex get in a fight

Is he superman's son

I doubt its the last one but, I can hope right.. I'm just really nervous of what he's going to say I try to shake the feeling off and grab clothes and go towards my bathroom. I slowly turn on my shower and step into the water. As the water droplets fall off my skin and go into the drain I pretend that they are my thoughts. I wrap my body in a white fluffy towel and dry my hair I quickly put on my clothes and but realized that I still had thirty minutes until Alex would come I groaned and scream hurry up Alex!!

Alex POV

When I finished talking to Austin I went straight to the shower and turned it on and got right in I didn't care at this point I began think about how i'm going to hurt Austin the thought begins to bring tears to my eyes and next thing I know i'm full on crying. I slowly get out of the shower and dry off and put my clothes on I look in the mirror I looked like a wreck oh well i'm probably going to to loose my best friend today so whats the point ...

I got in my car and drove to Austin's that was the hardest drive that I could ever make, but it seemed shorter than usual. I pulled up to his house I slowly got out of my car and unlocked the door with the spare key. I looked at the staircase blankly. I started up the spiral staircase with every step I kept contemplating whether to tell him or not, but i had too. As I got closer my heart broke more and more. I grabbed the bedroom door Its now or never Alex I opened it to see Austin playing GTA. He quickly paused the game and looked up at me. He's face said it all it changed from pain, sympathy to shocked he quickly made his way over to me an enveloped me into hug.

Convo

Austin- What's wrong Al

Alex- nothing I don't want hurt you

Austin- Alex don't shut me out and why would you hurt me?

Alex- It would hurt you with what i'm about to say...

Austin- Alex we're best friends you can tell me anything

Alex- Alright i'll tell you its about your girlfriend..

Austin- What about her ?

Alex- She is.........

UNTIL NEXT TIME....