Sixteen

RECAP: 

My teeth sunk into his fur and I felt my teeth break into his skin past his fur. My jaw kept going until I felt a blood vessel pop. The taste of blood flooded into my mouth and I knew I had done something right.

He whimpered and his body began to lose its strength. I didn't think that bite was going to kill him but it would keep him down for a little bit. As his body lowered onto the ground and he began to lose his consciousness, I heard paws running towards me. It was my soon-to-be Alpha. The one and only Cole.

"Who is this Marie? What the fuck?" His words were dripping with authority. It scared me.

"He broke into my house and was going through my dads stuff. He threatened me so I threatened him back. We shifted and ran out here to fight. I was able to get on top of him and bite his neck. I don't know who he is or what he wanted. He told me he wasn't going to leave until he got what he came here for. I have no idea what he's talking about. I'm sorry Cole." My voice got quieter and quieter as I rambled on.

"It's fine but he's going to die it appears. You bit him quite well. Go inside and clean yourself up and I'll meet you there in a few minutes." I did as I was told and went inside. I didn't know what he was going to do and I didn't want to either. A warm shower was all I wanted right now. 

----------------------------------------------

Cole's POV 

The dead wolf that lay in front of me hadn't suffered much of a beating but his fur was ruffled and he did have some claw marks. Blood was still running out his neck and onto the grass. It had just missed the cement patio so that was good. 

Marie's bite had been killer, but what surprised me the most was where she bit him. The vessel she had popped was an extremely tiny but thick vessel to pop. Your average little female wolf couldn't have been to able to fend off this size of a wolf long enough to jump on his back, let alone kill him. Her parents are some of the best fighters in the pack so that could have something to do with it. Marie was a calico wolf so she must have some incredible strength and a large skill set. It was born into her to be a good fighter. 

I dragged his body into the forest and dug a grave within 30 minutes, thanks to wolf speed and strength. I found myself in Marie's house once I was done. As I went up the stairs to her room, I heard the shower running. 

Aiden, my wolf, was trying to get me to strip and hop in there with her. She was our mate after all. I chose to fight him and my own needs and sit on the bed to wait for her. I heard the shower stop then her tiny feet stepped onto the floor. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body. I could only picture how perfect her body was. 

We'd done stuff but I'd never seen her naked. Whenever we did stuff, it was always about me. She was my slave and had a job to do. Things were going to change now that I knew she was my mate. That also explained why I had been so overprotective. 

I was shaken from my thoughts when the door opened. There she was. 

Her beautiful slightly tanned skin was comforted by a fluffy red towel that ended just above her knees. She was just short of 5'5 and the large towel made her look as small as a bunny. Her hair was thrown into a messy bun, water droplets kissing her shoulders as they fell. Her blue eyes were glossed over and appeared to be tired. Her bottom lip was resting in her mouth as she bit it. 

Until this moment, I had missed all of her beauty. Sure, she was hot for a nerd but now, her beauty and grace was punching me in the face. She was so beautiful.