chapter 16

Ashley pov
Next morning i woke up in a unfamiliar room. I looked over next to me and seen xavier?! I looked at under the covers and started panicking and i grabbed my clothes and left.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
3 months later
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

After that night at the party me and xavier became offical but now latley ive been throwing up almost all night long so i called kylie and amanda over here.
   After 20 mintues of waiting i heard the door shut and the girls come running to my room.
They kept questioning me like "what happened" "are you okay?" Over and over again but lately ive been gaining alot of weight. " i dont know ive been gaining alot of weight,craving food i dont even like and ive been throwi- oh no oh no no no no no"
I grabbed theyre arms and ran out of the room while dragging them with me. I ran so many red lights and stop signs and we arrived at the parhamacy. "What are we doing her-" kylie stopped as soon as zhe seen me pick up a pregeancy test. "How long has this been happening?" Amanda asked "i dont know 3 months?" "Youve been maybe pregeant for 3 months and just now noticing" she whispered scream "what if he doesnt want to be in his or her life?!"i started paniking "calm down we dont even know if u are yet" okay that calmed me down a little bit.
After getting the test we got back to my house i took the test and now im waiting in the bathroom and the girls are outside. I heard the timer i set go off and i looked at the test. It was.....