If i die.

You and your friends sat at the table in the mess hall, Hanji joined your today. She came and sat beside you and started a conversatiom, "So Y/N, care to explain about you and Levi?" She asked, you began to blush, "h-ow did you know?' She smirked, "I seem him kiss you yesterday." She replied you nodded. You told Hanji about the veins pulsing and everything else that had happened since then, she squealed. "Yay Y/N and  shortie together foreverrrr!!!" I laughed then she smiled, "literally." It went silent for awhile until Hanji spoke up again, "So when are yous to gonna get into a relationship," when she said that I nearly spat out coffee that i wasn't even drinking!
"H-Hanji!! No no no. I do not do relationships, never have never will!" You exclaimed, she laughed your comment off, "same with shortie but if im honest, fate and time will catch up with you both. I mean if one you somehow get frozen in time, then fate will bring you together again but other than that. Time will, forever is alonggggg time~" she made a spooky hand gestured an then left. You sighed and tapped the now empty table since everyone had left and frowned, "frozen in time eh?"

-🌹-

You lay in bed confused, you imagined waking up in a complety different time, having no memory whats so ever and just living there. You then began to imagine finding Levi in the future and you both fall inlove again. Then it hit you, you actually loved Levi and he loved you. It was weird to think someome genuienly liked you let alone loved you. You tip toed out of bed and decided to pay your lover a visit, Knowing he would be up due to his insomnia. You knocked on his office door, "who is it?" "Y/N" you replied, you heard him stand up and open the door letting you in. He sat back down, "can't sleep?" He asked. You nodded sitting on the chair facing him.

-🌹-

You both sat in silence for awhile before Levi spoke up, you looked at his dark red orbs, around his eyes he had dark rings which gave him a sad, moody look but he also seemed somehow very attractive. "Is something troubling you y/n?" He asked. You waited awhile before confessing. "Levi... I-If i die on an expedition, or if somehow i can be revived and still survive. Will you freeze me and i'll find you in the future... Somehow?" You asked, he stared at you and laughed. "I won't let you die." He spoke bluntly, "but if i do-" he interupted. "Look... I promise if you are close to death or on your deathbed. I will let Hanji ... Freeze you in time." You smiled at him and walked around the desk planting a kiss on his chapped lips, "Thank you... Corporal." You smiled as you now could rest in peace. You left him for your bed. Leaving him behind to his own thoughts, "hopefully If that does happen, ill live long enough to meet you again." He mumbled before continuing on with some reading.