Feelings

You kicked and punch towards your punchbag, evey time you hit it, it almost feel like it was gonna pop since it was attached to a wall and had no room to poof out. This is what you thought it might feel like to punch a titans ass cheek. Training was getting harder each day but you loved pushing your limit and improving, so you trained hard. You ignored the kiss that had happened earlier this day and kept thinking about your first expedition and how your gonna kick some titan ass. Sweat dripped from your forehead as you had been training for over 2 hours.

A voice from behind you startled you, it was Corporal. "Your posture is horrible." He bluntly spoke. "Did i ask?" You replied with a grunt as you kept kicking the shit out of the punch bag. "Can we talk." Levi said quietly, "about what?" You asked as you swung a punch at the bag again.

"Us..." He replied which caught you off guard, you stopped beating the punchbag up and turned to Levi, "Corporal... T-there is no us, there just can't be. We are blood thirsty animals, I have been abducted against my own will; I am too scared to go back home and you most importantly are my Corporal!" You scoffed at him, until he pinned you up against the wall. "Listen here Cadet. Do not take my feelings towards you lightly. I rarely feel like this and ive let my walls down around you. Don't make me put them up again .. Tch brat." Levi spoke, he gave your lips a quick peck because leaving.

Your face turned a bright red and your tummy felt like it might explode with butterflys, you sat in silence for awhile, "oh my... How can I respond if i dont even know my own feelings... Ughhhh.." You groaned as you went back to training.

((A/N reallll short chapter but hey its cuteeee, Levi is such a cootie))