♰Trainee♰

You crept closer to the light, "h-hello?" you said again, the talking stopped,

"That must be the last trainee." A male voice spoke.

You turned the corner to be faced with a group of people, all pale, with striking eyes, some were not red, strange.

You stared at the people, and they stared back, until one man stood up, "Hi, Im eren, come sit down and we will explain all we know.

You sat down between Eren and another boy who seemed to look like a horse, he had striking blue eyes, across from you sat two People, A girl, asian, red eyes. And a boy, He had long blonde hair and pink eyes.

"Like i said before, Im eren, whats your name?" Eren asked.

"Y-Yn." You said.

"Okay Y/N, let me explain, one of the leaders has scouted you, The leader that scouted you was Levi, Captain Levi. He has scouted you to begin your training as a Vampire. As you may have seen, you have red eyes, this means you excell in some traits such as strength and speed. My friend Armin here has pink eyes, he excells in intelligence, and my other friend here Mikasa, excells in mainly everything, she has red eyes. And horseface here, Jean, has blueish eyes, which means he's an idiot. "

Jean stood up, "No, it means I excell in technique, i'm a fast learner."

Eren sighed, "Anyways," He looked at you with soft eyes, "If you haven't noticed, we are all from different places, Mikasa, Japan. Me, Germany, Armin, Sweden. And Jean, the stables.

"shut up Eren." Jean spoke.

Eren laughed, He looked at you again, "We begin training tomorrow."

"Training for what...?" you asked filled with confusion.

"To see what regiment you will join, we have to protect humanity from the other creatures, our kind may have crawled from the depths of hell, but the others, they turn your guts if you ever see them, they're called Titans, they feast on Humans and they are not much bigger than us, But damn are they scary, they can grow though, some are as big as a building, if they want."
Eren sighed, he seemed bored, he must have repeated this over 3 times to the other people.

"There are three regiments, Garrison, Military police and Scouting regiments, The garrison protect the humans by giving better security, they protect the king of vampires and the human empire, the military police are the vampires who help keep our protection, without them, we would know very little about the titans, and then their is the survey corps, the survey corps are the vampires who actually fight the titans. Captain Levi is a leader of the survey corps, he scouted you as you may know. All boys are scouted by Hanji, and All girls are scouted by either Erwin or Levi.

"I was scouted by Erwin, Levi must have had a reason for scouting you." Mikasa spoke.
"The training is to show the leaders how well you will fair in the war, i'm joining the Survey corps so I can protect Eren." Mikasa gave a small smile.

"We've been here over a month, waiting for the last cadet to join, which is you."
Jean finished.

"Go, rest, its a lot to take in, during one sitting." Armin said as he smiled.

You nodded and walked back to bed and fell asleep. Before you fell asleep you wept, you missed your grandmother and your little brother perhaps you would see them soon. you were very very wrong