You started to get up, when you saw a crumpled up, white piece of paper.

You picked it up and un crumbled it.

It was a letter.

"Read it!"

You sat on the bench in front of you and began reading the letter.

It read like this:

'Y/n,
I've known you for quite awhile now, but I only just started talking to you.
Even though we've barely talked, I know that you are an amazing girl, and I would like to get to know you better... I was going to ask you to meet me in the garden today to tell you something, but I was too shy... If you find this letter, please ignore it. Writing letters isn't my thing.

~Anonymous

...

"Y/n! Isn't this great!"

"What's great?"

"Oh my God, you have a secret admirer, that's what!"

"K."

"What do you mean, K?!"

"That's great, but I don't really have time for this kind of stuff."

"WHAT?!"

"We're only freshmen Jimin, shouldn't we focus on school?"

"But-"

"I've never thought about dating anyone before, and I don't plan to for a long time."

You started walking out of the garden, leaving Jimin standing there, staring at you dumbfounded as you left.

- -

When you turned the corner into the hall, someone immediately tapped you on the shoulder.

"Jimin, I don't have time for-"

"Y/n."

You turned around and saw Jae...

"Is it true?"

"Is what true?"

"You aren't going to date anyone-"

"Unless my 'Prince Charming' comes falling from the sky, with a bouquet of roses, I definitely don't plan on dating anyone."

To avoid the awkwardness that may have come after what you said, you quickly walked away.

Jae's POV:

'Bouquet of roses, huh?'

- -

I was a little disappointed about what y/n said, but definitely kept note of it.

I watched her walk down the hall until she reached what I assume is her locker.

She opened it, took a few books out, shut it, and left.

When she left her locker, I walked closer to look at the number.

'1004.'

I took note of her locker number, and hurried to mine, class was about to start.

- -

Since I couldn't remember any classes we had together, I knew the rest of the day was hopeless...

Or is it?!

Normal POV:

All of your morning classes were over and it was time for lunch.

You quickly grabbed your lunchbox from your locker and went to the table in the far corner of the cafeteria, where you and Jimin normally ate lunch.

When you got there, Jimin wasn't there, so you decided to wait a bit before you started eating.

You waited about five minutes and decided you should start eating anyways.

But, right when you were about to take a bite of food, Jae, and the rest of DAY6 walked in.

You and many others watched as they walked over to their table and sat down.

One thing you noticed, however, was that Jae didn't sit down at the table.

He told his friends something and then started going somewhere.

Before long, you realized he was coming your way...

When he reached your table, he stopped and sat down.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N:
Yoyoyo, so that was the chapter, and I didn't think I would update this soon, but I did and yeah, life.

Was this chapter okay? Cause I don't really know what high school's like, I don't start for two weeks... I hope it was okay.

Alssssso! I know this was brought up in the comments of my last Author's Note, and I have to bring it up again...

oKAY, JAE WITH PINK HAIR IS LIFEU GUYS. I jUst cAn't.

Okay, that's all, thanks for reading!

I luv you guys sooo much!

~BW