Weird conversation

Your P.O.V.

"Good morning!" Lucinda said. "Uh-huh 10 more minutes..." I closed my eyes again. "Nope. We're leaving today. So you better get your lazy butt out of bed and start packing." She replied. "What?! Why didn't anyone tell me yesterday?!" I yelled. "I dunno. Now get started." She said walking out of the room. I looked around. The only things that were around were mine.

I guess Kawaii~Chan and Lucinda have already packed their stuff. I don't wanna leave. But look at the bright side, you get to go back to your laptop. I don't want to see my laptop. Well... you get to see Laurance. Oh my Irene! I forgot about him. And you consider yourself his friend? Shut up you. Wait. I just remembered. So did I. Wasn't there a big conflict between you two before you left? Yeah. And I'm gonna have go back to that. Again, look at the bright side, the sooner you get back, the sooner you get to fix all that weird stuff humans do. Let me remind you that I'm the one who controls this body. Therefore I can shut you up myself. What did I say? Idiot. I'm gonna start packing. Do not talk. Whatever. I said do not talk!

So after that wierd conversation with myself I started packing my stuff. I had to walk around the whole house to check if I have everything. I should probably make lists of what I bring on long vacations. That way I don't have to worry about whether I lost something or not. I left some clothes for me to change into since I still had my pjs on. Just as I was about to change someone knocked on the door. Probably Lucinda or Kawaii~Chan looking for something they forgot.

"Come in." I said and started changing. I heard footsteps walking around the room. I don't know why but I like the sound of footsteps. That must have sounded very weird. As I listened to the footsteps I realised that Lucinda's and Kawaii~Chan's are way more quiet than these. So if it's not Kawaii~Chan or Lucinda... then who is walking around while I'm changing...? I put on my top and slowly turned around.

"Hi. Have you seen my phone charger?" Gene asked. "Get the hell out of here you creep." I shrieked. "I wasn't looking at you! I just came in to look for my charger." He said. "Like I would believe that." I replied. "It's true." He said. "Why would your charger be in my room?" I asked. "Dante took it and hid it somewhere. And he forgot where." He answered. "Oh. Why didn't you say so?" I asked. "I dunno." He replied. "I'll help you look for it when I'm done getting dressed." I said. "Alright." He turned away and continued looking for the charger. Did I just see him blush? I don't know and I don't care. You're so mean. No wonder no one likes you. I'm not mean. And everyone likes me. I don't like you. Really? Go tell someone who cares. I can't. Well then I would appreciate it if you made an effort to shut up.

"Found it. It was under Lucinda's bed." Gene said. "That's great. Now get out." I replied. "Of course." He said leaving.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi. *Awkward silence* Bye.

~anileve864