Shopping

Your P.O.V.

Kawaii~Chan came home screaming. Then I guess Aphmau started talking. Kawaii~Chan came into my room. "Y/N~CHAN! DO YOU WANT TO GO SHOPPING?!" She screamed. "I can hear you, and yes I'd love to go shopping." I said. "YAY!" She shouted and ran out. She just cant keep quiet.

(In the shopping centre)

While Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau were talking I tried to sneak away and go shopping by myself. I ran into a clothes shop and tried on nearly everything there. Then Aphmau found me. "Kawaii~Chan is lost." She said. "Fine I'll help you look for her after I buy these stuff." I replied. I payed for everything and went to look for Kawaii~Chan. Soon I found Aphmau, Laurance, Kawaii~Chan and Zane. Kawaii~Chan was crying. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Lets just say she bought too much stuff that she doesn't even need." Aphmau answered. "Kawaii~Chan has n-no more m-money left. And she doesn't need these ponies!" Kawaii~Chan cried. "Are those the limited edition sets?" Zane asked. Then he bought them from Kawaii~Chan.

"That guy is just crazy. I cant see why he would even want those ponies." I said. "Yes, it was very nice but strange of him to buy those." Laurance replied. "He'd better not be up to something." Aphmau said. Then we went back to shopping.

Ok so I dont think I'll be able to update another chspter today because honestly I'm very busy. I've been helping my mom really much today and I'm lucky enough to even have time for this. Anyway, bye!

~Anileve864