Revenge

Your P.O.V.

Katelyn came into my room and started shaking me. "Get up! There is work to be done!" She screamed. "I'm up!" I shouted getting out of bed. My head started spinning from getting up so suddenly and being still half asleep. Then it stopped. "Alright, get dressed." She ordered leaving my room. I put on a multi-coloured top and shorts with high-heels the same as my top. (Heels↑)

I went downstairs and ate some breakfast. "There's no time for food." Katelyn said dragging me out the door. At least I got it finished. She dragged me to the guys' door. Then kicked it open. "Laurance where are you?!" She screamed. "What do you--" Laurance came from the kitchen. "Run." Travis said. Before Laurance could move Katelyn was in action. She was punching him mercilessly. Travis covered my eyes. "Ok ok I'm sorry!" Laurance apologiezed. "How dare you mess with my bff?!" Katelyn screamed taking a break from punching. "See ya!" Laurance said running to his room. Travis took his hand off my eyes. "Thanks." I said. To be honest he kinda saved me from having to look at Katelyn being angry. Not the best thing to look at.

"So what was that all about?" Travis asked. "Laurance was annoying y/n." Katelyn answered. "If you dont mind I'd like to talk to him." I said going over to his door. "Laurance, let me in." I said. For some strange reason he let me in. I guess Katelyn went easy on him if he hasnt got one scratch. "What is it?" He asked. "You've been after me for the past couple of days. Is something wrong?" I asked. I have noticed it. "Well... I..." He answered. "I wont hurt you." I said. "I'mjelousofyouandGarroth." He replied. I was shocked.

I nearly forgot to update this. I was busy updating another book on Thejuryofshiping. If you want to you can check it out, if not, then dont. Anyway bye!

~Anileve864