I'm so dead

Your P.O.V. (the next day)

Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan were in the shopping center. I decided to stay at home and continue wathing movies. They left 2 hours ago so I have 3 more hours alone. Then I heard the door opening. Back so fast? Then I realized it wasnt them. It was Laurance. "What are you doing here?!" I shouted. "I got you a lamborghini." He said. "YOU DID WHAT?!?!" I screamed. "Just kidding. I need to see Aphmau. She left her keys at our place." He replied. "You have 5 seconds to hand me the keys and get out of here." I said. "What happens if I dont?" He smirked. "Prepare to be strangled." I replied getting up. "Ok. Here, have the keys, bye." He said reaching for the door. I grabbed his arm. "Not so fast." I replied. "Oh no." He muttered. I laughed demonically and dragged him to the basement.

"Now you will stare at this shipping shrine till I decide to let you go home." I said getting out of there and locking the door. "Oh man!" He shouted from the basement. That'll teach him to mess with me. I sat back down to watch TV. After a while he started screaming in there. I kicked the door. "Shut up! And next time think twice before you talk to me." I said. That seemed to shut him up.

About an hour later I saw Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan coming back. "Now you dont make a sound or I will make sure you suffer. Got it?" I asked. "Yes ma'am!" He answered from inside the door. As Aphmau, Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan came inside I jumped onto the couch. How did I forget about him?! "Hey y/n. What's up?" Katelyn asked. "Absolutely nothing." I answered. "Guys! Help me!" Laurance shouted. "What was that?" Aphmau asked. "I'm in the basement!" Laurance screamed. The girls went there to see. I dashed out of the house. I am soooo dead. Wait, no, Laurance is. I'll give that jerk revenge. I ran until I was really far away from the house. Like 2km. How am I supposed to get back? I guess I'll run again. No I'll walk.

By the time I got home it was 8:00p.m. "Where were you?!" Katelyn screamed. "Uh... outside?" I said. "Why the heck was Laurance in the basement?" She asked. "Because I said so." I answered. "I'm serious!" She shouted. "Talk to you tomorrow. I'm tired." I said going upstairs. She grabbed my arm. "You are going to explain yourself right now whether you like it or not." She said pulling me down. I explained everything. "Tomorrow me and you go punch him, got it?" She asked. "Got it." I answered. We went to our rooms and fell asleep.

Muahahaha. He's gonna get beaten up after all. See ya in the next chapter, bye!

~Anileve864