Hunter? A stripper?

Start from the beginning

The maid looked at me and her expressions changed instantly. She came to me with wide eyes and nervousness. At that moment I realised that my mother's water broke.

Her water broke.
She is having the baby.

I immediately ran outside and called Damien as I forgot my phone in my room. He came downstairs asking me if our mother found out about his tux. He was ready to run out the house any moment now.

I told him everything and he called for the ambulance. We went inside the room to our mother's side. As soon as we entered the room, we heard another loud scream making us both stop in our track with horrific expressions on our faces. Now I am feeling scared for the hospital staff.

So back to the present I am holding the newly born baby-boy in my hands. I still can't believe he is my step brother. He is really cute. They named him Edward. He was healthy for a premature baby. Maybe that's the best thing.

"I do." My mother said in coarse voice. "Present the rings." Said the priest. My brother came forward in his sweatpants getting a glare from my mother and handed James the ring. She did look happy but I know how hard she was trying not to cry again. My brother on the other hand was nothing but relieved.

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said to which James leaned forward towards the bed and kissed her. All the people present in the room clapped there hands, which included Me, Damien, All the maids and butlers in the house, the priest and the new member of the family, who started crying from all the noise, so I handed him to my mother.

So I guess they are not going on their honeymoon yet, that's another reason for my mother's misery. She hasn't seen her wedding dress yet and I am sure she is going to faint once she saw it.

My phone started ringing scaring everyone, I should change that ringtone.

"Danny I am outside the hospital. Are you coming?" It was Des. I called her and told her everything, the only thing she wanted, was to see the wedding dress. Seeing her love for fashion, I think she can also have a heart attack seeing sticky grey patches on that pearly white sparkly dress with beads and crystals work all over up the front. I myself felt a little bad as I remembered the once beautiful dress.

I excused myself since I don't think my mother needs anymore of my help here. She probably knows how to feed a newborn.

I went outside. I saw her navy blue Mercedes parked outside.
I went ahead and knocked on the window.

As soon as I sat inside, the first question she asked me after looking at me with wide eyes, open mouth and a dramatic hand on her chest was 'Are those bathroom slippers you are wearing on that dress?' Yeah I forgot, I really should have changed my slippers to heels while my mother was practically making our ears bleed from all the labor pain.

My look was enough to shut her up.

"So what's the mission you were talking about before?"

.........................................................................

"Hunter has a part time job?" I nodded my head at a very shocked Des. I told her all about Kyle and how he was hiding all it from us, which made her even more curious.

"Well he doesn't really look like someone working at an ice cream shop or something."she said.
"So where? A mall?" I said, even I was not convinced of the sentence I just said.

"I bet he is a spy." I looked at her with confusion. "Why else would he want to keep it a secret?" She told me, like Hunter being a spy actually made sense to her.

"What if he works as a Stripper ? Ohhhh? Or is he secretly a hooker?" She clapped her hands together. "I bet he is a stripper, that's the only explanation of that body." What kind of shows this girl watch on a daily basis?
Telenovelas?