6

Quick Q:Sokeefe or Sophitz?(no sodex sorry)

Fitz POV:

Our plan is simple-motivate Sophie Foster,and then the hard part,get her to come up with a plan to rescue them. The only reason that is hard was because Sophie is not looking too hot. Not that I am thinking about that kinda stuff. Im just saying. Anyways.... so I am going to her house to talk to her. I am trying to lately. It seemed to make her feel better. I'll bring her little gifts and trinkets and she'll smile every once and a while. It makes me happy. I wish she woud be happy again. It hurts to see her frown and cry. She looked empty and lonly. I hated it. I wanted to fix her by myself. To cradle her in my arms and whisper that everything will be ok I want her laugh. Her smile. Her blush;God I love it when she blushes. Its so cute it makes me love her more than I already do. But its not that way with Sophie. She doesnt like me like that. She thinks of me as a friend or a brother. So I need to treat like her like a sister too.
Anyways,if I get her motivated she will find a way to find her parents. I know she will, because she is so smart. Even if she doesn't believe me she is smart and beautiful and brave and..and-I-I- love her.

My eyes widen. I love Sophie Foster. Oh Mallowmelt. I love her. I'm in love with her. I have to tell her! I grab my cape to leave, but then remember my mission. I remember that she doesn't think that way about me. I have to bury my feelings. I have to pretend.

———-Yay! I updated! Aren't you happy? I feel like my writing got better I had writers block over this chapter. Can you see a difference? Ok probably not. Im junk. I'm gonna update more now! Yaaaaaay. (Mostly this weekend bc its fall break! Yay!) I don't know why I'm so happy but take it as a chance to want more chappies bc I might post some! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!