Nathaniel shook his head and walked towards us, I shook my head and placed my hand on Bens cheek, feeling him tense under my touch.

"Ben," I whisper out, causing him to look down at me, capturing my eyes.

I sucked in a breath, "I'm sorry," I whisper out, feeling a blast between us. Ben was fine while I went flying through the air, smashing against a tree.

I fall to the ground while crying out, everyone remained silent when I heard footsteps approaching me.

Nathaniel rolled me over and wiped the hair out of my face, "Iliana?"

"I want to go home." I whisper out, looking down at the ground, not able to meet their eyes.

All I wanted was to shower and go to sleep. I want just one night I can close my eyes without having any nightmares - or wandering off into the woods.

I just wanted to close my eyes and sleep.

Nathaniel nodded and lifted me up in his arms, I could feel the girls staring at me but they said nothing. Ben glanced at me momentarily before turning around.

I suck in a breath and squeeze my eyes shut, I just wanted all of this emptiness and pain to go away.

"I'm sorry." I whisper out.

Then everything went silent around me as I lied my head against Nathaniel chest.

____________________________

"I've completely lost my mind,"

My eyes dropped and my body was utterly exhausted, I needed someone to put me out of my misery.

Standing up I hear my bones crack and let out a small sigh of content. The house was quiet and I smiled to myself slightly. It was Sunday, meaning I could go to church for a bit.

I mean, if I can even get in with the whole Vampire and Witch thing, I might go up in flames right when I walk through the doors.

I walk downstairs while searching around, the house was empty. Frowning I walk outback towards the woods in our back yard. Gazing around when my eyes landed on a set of glowing red eyes.

"Nathaniel?" I shout out.

I hear ruffling and than the beast was gone, just me standing outside like an idiot talking to myself.

Shaking my head I walk inside when Asher and Silas walk through the front door, they grin at me, "Good to see you awake sis, you were really sick," Asher says.

I nod my head while smiling before looking down at my feet, I wait a few moments before leaving silently.

I didn't know what my life has come to. So many things have changed and I'm a person who hates change.

It felt like there was this dark cloud hanging over me all the time. Having these abilities was draining.

I grab a bag of blood from my mini fridge and start chugging it back. I needed to calm my racing heart because it was about to explode.