Hide Away

Simon's POV. (A/n I don't think you're ready for this.)

I pressed her against a wall, the cold tiles chilling the palm of my hand. She shivered and I knew it wasn't just from the wall. I bit her neck a bit, tugging on her hair in order to get her to move her head, allowing for me to gain more access to the sender spots on her neck.

"Simon," She moaned. 

I groaned and pressed myself closer to her, "Say my name, Lea."

"Simon," She said again.

"My other name baby." I demanded.

"Simon!!" Suddenly it wasn't Lea's voice. Instead it was Josh's, and I was no longer pressing anyone against a wall. I was laying in my bed in the sidemen house. Josh was lingering over me, a very irritated look on his face, "Listen Bruv, next time you want to have a loud sex dream keep it in your room alright? I can hear you in my room and I'm trying to film a video."

I gave Josh a thumbs up, not really knowing how exactly to react to that statement. I mean we were all guys in this house, but it's still awkward when one of the other guys catch you with a wet dream, or ever worse wanking off.

Josh left quick after than, slamming my bedroom door on his way out. I looked up at my clock to find that it was nearly ten in the morning. I pushed myself off of my bed and made my way towards my closet. I pulled off the boxers I slept in and grabbed another pair, long with a pair of black jeans. I tucked in one of our sidemen shirts and tightened a belt around the pant waist to keep them from falling down.

I had a casual date with Lea today and I was scared as hell. We were just going out for a picnic in a pretty secluded area of London, but I was still afraid that I was going to get mobbed by fans. Not that that was bad, I loved my fans, it was just that I didn't want the date to be filled with us being followed around. I wanted to spend more alone time with her, getting to know her. I had been seeing her every other day, but I still didn't know enough about her. Between filming and editing and trying to upload every day, it was a struggle to message her let alone see her. When I did see her I was always sos tressed out that I feel like she didn't get to experience the real me. I wanted this date to be different. No stress, just us as we are.

I walked down stairs to begin putting together part of the date for Lea and I. It was decided that she would be uncharge of making and bringing food for a picnic, and I would be in charge of drinks and a blanket to sit on. I grabbed a small metal cooler just for effect and set some juice boxes in there as a joke, but also because she was a child at heart, then I slipped in some waters and sweet iced tea since I knew she liked sweet tea. I sat the caller in the corner by the front door with blanket I had searched for the night before. 

I went to search for a pair of shoes when my phone went off.

(1) Text messages from Lea. I swiped my phone open to see what she had said. Ash is asleep, Harry is watching her, shall we go on an early lunch while the kids are distracted?

I smiled and sent her back a message saying I'd be there to pick her up in a few minutes. I searched for a pair of shoes and grabbed my red hoodie before leaving with the stuff. I took the Range Rover in order to have more space for the baskets and the blanket. I slid into the driver's seat just as my phone went off once more.

(1) Text messages from Lea. I opened the message to see she was excited for our first date, but that she was also very curious as to where we were going exactly. 

To: Lea

Don't worry about it, just trust me alright. The scenery is beautiful, but not gorgeous enough to distract me from you.