Prologue

Chapter status; edited

Gabbie's P.O.V

"Gabbie! wake up, you need to get ready for school!" My mom wakes me up and I groaned.

I don't want to be there on my first day, I mean I love school but it's my first day! I'm so nervous because I know that nobody will ever like me. I sat up and rub my eyes, I checked the clock and it says it's 6:05 in the morning so I quickly made my way towards the bathroom and wash myself. I put on some white shorts (but not too short, that's ughh...) I pull my Nirvana shirt over my head and do my make up, I don't cake myself like the others do, I just put on some foundtion, mascara, and a faded pink lip gloss, nothing special.

I walked downstairs seeing mom in her reading glasses, checking the news paper.

"Hey mom." I greeted her when I saw her, I lazily walked towards the table stuffing some chocolate chip pancake in my mouth, my favorite! I drank my orange juice and said 'bye' to her since she's not dropping me off.

When I start nearing the school getting more and more nervous. I really dont know why but I just go with it. I walked towards the office. When I reached it there, there's a middle-aged women behind the table and she smiles at me.

"What can I do for you, dear?" She asked fixing her glasses

"Uhh, hi i'm Gabbie Jackson and i'm new here, can I get my time table please and my locker number." I said politley and her smiled widened

"Oh, right well here's our timetable with your locker number, there's someone that be coming here to tour you." She smiled and I waited, talking to the principal about the school somebody came in.

She was beautiful, she had some blonde hair and blue eyes that every boy would adore, I noticed she had dimples too like mines.

"Oh, there you are Mikaela! this is Gabbie Jackson, the one who you'll be touring around the school." The principal said

She smiled at me, welcoming. Mikaela approached me and took her hand for a handshake.

"Hi i'm Mikaela Martin and i'm your tourguide for today even my friend." Mikaela said smiling kindly at me

I shook her hands and introduce myself, and we headed out. The whole touring is was so much fun! Mikaela prefered me to call her Miks, she even said that she have on more friend named Evelyn Laveric, she has some light brown hair and green eyes like mines, I think i'll love her too, just the way Mik is describing her I can't wait to meet her!

Luckilly we reached my locker and chatted since ther is more plenty time. I met Evelyn too and she said that I should call her Eve, us three got easily away.

I think the first day on this school isn't bad at all...

_________________________

Hey! First chapter guys hope you like it! Feel free to comment and vote, I would really like your opinion. I'm working on my second chapter tomorrow.

See ya guys :)

~Naomie