Chapter 12

Author- So lets skip up to 5 years later. So that means Leah is now 24, seth is 22, Renee is 21, Jewels is 8, Gem is 6 , Iris is 6. Leah and Sky are getting married. Sky got out of the gamg life and is a music teacher for high schoolers. Leah is stillgoing strong in her music career. James and luca adopted a baby boy named Lucas. Baby and Raya are back together. Everybody is living the dream.

Leah Pov~

Today is the day im getting married to the person i love. I was in the dressing room of the chruch getting ready. I had this beautiful dress james picked out for me. I was so freaking nervous. I already had the dress on, james is doing my hair while luca does my make up. James kept telling me it is going to be ok.

Jewels was wearing a beautiful dress my real dad picked out for her. She was so cute. She grown up so fast its like she was born yesterday.

My dress/make up~

Jewels-

Jewels-

When the boys got done it was time for me to go walking down the aisle

When the boys got done it was time for me to go walking down the aisle. I stud up and walked over to the doors. It opened and both my fathers where standing there. They both took one arm and guided me down the aisle. When i saw sky she looked so fucking sexy. But she looked like she was crying. But with a smile.

When i got to her my dads kissed my cheeks and left my side. I got into my position across from her as i took a deep deep deep breathe. This was really happening right now. Everything thats happened over the years. This is happening. Its the happiest day of my life. The priest started the ritual. I was smiling wide the whole time.

Priest- Do you Leah Angle Sanchez' Brown take Skylar Angle James as your wife? To hold and to love till death do you part? He asked me. I took a deep breath.

Lee- I do. I said squealing. That cause everybody to laugh a lil. Sky smiled wide.

Priest- Do you Sklyar angle James take Leah Angle Sanchez' Brown as your wife? To hold and to love till death do you part? He asked her. Its weird cause we both have the same middle name.

Sky- I do. She said smiling. I giggled.

Priest- You now kiss the bride or groom or which one. He said confused. I giggled and attacked sky's lips. She stumbled a lil but got a stance.

Omg i cant believe it. Im married, im actually married. I did it mom i got married to the love of my life. When i pulled away she nuzzled her face in my neck. I couldnt stop smiling.

Jew- Mommies. I heard her squeal. Me and sky pulled away a bit. Sky picked her up sitting her on her hip. I kissed her cheek.

Lee- alright. Lets party. I squealed. They all chuckled. We all left to the back yard of the. Church where everything was set up.

A few hours later. Everything went as planned. It was amazing. But then all of a sudden i was pulled back to the dressing room by seth and James. James said i had a second dress i could wear so i wont trip when dancing. Seth was pacing obviously nervous about soomething.

My outfit now-

I quickly got changed

I quickly got changed. Once i was done with that i asked seth whats wrong.

Seth- Sis tell me what ta do? I want to propose to renee. But is it to soon or am i not the right person for her? He said freaking out. I put my hands on his shoulders and he calmed down a bit. He pulled out the ring showing it to me.

Ring-

Lee- Seth Just propose

Lee- Seth Just propose. She loves you and you love her. Look at the beautiful daughters you have raised. Marry her. I said confirming his feelings. He nodded saying thank you.

Us three then walked back out to the crowed. I grabbed the mc and gave it to seth before going and sitting next to sky. She pecked my lips smiling. Jewels was sitting on her lap. Seth cleared his throat getting everyones attention.

Seth- Uhm i want to say thanks to leah for letting me steal the moment real quick. Uhm renee baby can you come here. He said nervous. I can see him shaking. Renee stud up and walked over to him. Seth got on one knee taking out the ring.

Seth- Renee when i first laid eyes on you i knew i instantly fell in love. We been through our tough times and im sorry for what i did. But when i look at you and our girls its like a dream come true. I love you so much. Your my ride or die. Please Renee Rose Rodriguez do me the honors of marrying me? He said smiling wide. She was crying her eyes out.

Renee- Yes. A trillion times yes. She cried out. Seth put the ring on her and smashed his lips on hers. I squealed clapping my hands. I knew he could do it.

Seth- God i love you so much. He said smiling. He looked at me and mouthed thank you. I just waved him off.

After that special moment we all got back to partying. It was crazy how life can go from bad to god in just years of trying. Im a married women of a lovely wife and daughter who love me so much. I have a wonderful family. Even though my mom couldnt be here to celebrate with us we know she was there watching over us. So i can tell you, you will have times where it seems life itself is over. But in reality its just the beginning. God has a plan for you. If you let him he will guide you through it. That is my story of being adopted by Chris Brown himself.