Chapter 5

Leah Pov~

Its been a couple months since the bbq. Renee is almost always at dad's house. I moved into June house we are pretty tight. No one can break that. Well that was until last night. Me and jewels was on the way home from my interview with this music panel my dad works at. They wanted to sign me so i let them. I love singing it's my life. Anyways when I walked into the house all I heard was moaning noises.

I followed the moaning all the way to me and June's room. But I put jewels in her room real quick. Then I opened the door to see June having sex with some dude. I gasped tears streamed down my face like crazy. They stopped when they saw me. June jumped up and put on some pants. I walked to the closet and packed a 2 bags of clothes. Then i walked to jewels grabbed her baby bag and stuffed a lot of clothes in it.

I grabbed her and walked downstairs. I was right at the front door when June grabbed my hand stopping me. I turned to him frowning while crying.

Leah- How could you June. I love you. This is not what a person wants to see there boyfriend do. I got to go. I said and tried to walk away.

June- Baby please... I'm sorry I just... I owed him a favor. I'm so sorry. He said as tears ran down his face.

Leah- You had sex with some because you owed a damn favor. You know what fuck you. I said am walked out. I got back in my car.

Jewels fell asleep in her carseat as i drove off. I drove to the music label. I called one of the guards to help me. He came and took jewels. I grabbed the bags. We walked into the studio and I went to my studio. Yes I have my very own studio now. I put the bags down then grabbed jewels. I thanked him then he left. I went to the couch. As more tears ran down my face. I clapped my hands turn the lights.

I laid jewels down surounded by pillows. I went into one of the bags and grabbed my journal out. I started at a new page and wrote down words. Such become a song duh.

Leah- I would tell you that I love you tonight
But I know that I've got time on my side
Where you goin'? Why you leavin' so soon?
Is there somewhere else that's better for you? I read over to make sit it was alright. Then I continued writing. By this time I was crying more as I wrote it.

Rest of the lyrics~
What is love if you're not here with me?
What is love if it's not guaranteed?
What is love if it just ups and leaves?

What is love if you're not here no more?
What is love if you're not really sure?
What is love?
What is love?

Told myself I wouldn't cry when you're gone
But I know it's easier said than done
Look at me, look at me, choked up now
Got me choked up now
Try to tell you but it won't come out

What is love if you're not here with me?
What is love if it's not guaranteed?
What is love if it just ups and leaves?

What is love if you're not here no more?
What is love if you're not really sure?
What is love if it just ups and goes?

I can't live without you 
I can't live with you 
What goes around will come right back around,
You won't know 'til it hits you
We were supposed to be an empire

What is love if you're not here with me?
What is love if it's not guaranteed?
What is love if it just ups and leaves?

What is love?
What is love if you're not really sure?
What is love if it just ups?.. When i had finished it i sighed. I put the joirnal on the table and laid next to jewels. As i fell asleep all I could think about was why this always happens to me when I fall in love with someone. Maybe i should just stop dating and focus on jewels and my album I have to write.

Or maybe love just isn't for me? Is this the way God made me? Why is there so much pain? Why did I let another person hurt me? I guess no one likes me the way they say I do. Am I that horable? Maybe I'm just a nobody?

Author- What ya think. I know it's short but it was all I could think of for this chapter.see ya next chapter...

P.s.~ This is the song what is love.