Chapter 3

Author- To what's up. So uh we gonna skip to up about a year. So Keith and Leah graduated top they class. Keith is now 19 and Leah is now 18. Seth is 16 but still a pretty boy. Leah and Keith ain't dating. Shut they not even talkin.keith also moved out.  But I will say this they had sex. Unprotected sex. Leah had got pregnant and had the baby. She had a baby girl. Her name Jewels. Jewels☝

Leah Pov-

Bruh I'm happy but at the same time sad. I'm happy cause I bought a beautiful lil girl in the world. She look so much like Keith. I'm sad because Keith barely have to time for jewels. I also miss being his girl. I still love him. I take online college class cause I got to take care of my baby. I'm majoring in music industry of business.

Ima be honest, dad and Seth was mad at me when they found out I was pregnant. They aint talk to me for 2 months. It hurt but i got over it. But yea ima be fine though. Anyway I was at the mall with my Babygirl just walking around not really buying anything.

Jewels outfit-

My outfit-

I had her on my hip I bumped into someone

I had her on my hip I bumped into someone. I stepped back and looked up at who it was. It was Keith. What am I going to say. He looked at jewels and I saw him frown. Wtf.

Leah- H hi. So why havent you come to see our daughter. I said getting straight to the point. He looked at me and anger instantly was shown in his eyes.

Keith- the reason I haven't come to see her I because I don't want be her damn father. I'm still young bitch. I don't want to be held down by some baby. I'll pay child support but that's it. I don't Want nothing to do with her or you. He said raising his voice.

People stopped and stared at us. Jewels started crying. I tried to shush her. Then all of a sudden I see Keith knocked out on the floor. I look from him to a guy standing in front of me. He looked pissed.