Ä Ň Š W Ë Ř Š

Start from the beginning

"So what you're a high level demon?" I roll my eyes at there uneducated guess and shake my head, letting a ball of light flutter through my finger tips. 

"I'm an angel." I say with a since of pride as Sam stares at my exposed chest. I coukd feel the guilt rolling through his eyes as he sees that I notice.

"An angel is the queen of hell?" Sam asks, confusion lacing his features. I take in his strong jaw line and soft lips as I adjust the straps of my tank top.

"Actually yes, you know I was the one that ran hell before Crowley banished me to that cage." Dean and Sam look between each other and I notice Sam shift uncomfortably. He squeezes a spot on his hand and I watch as he shakes his head.

"Wait, I thought Lucifer ran hell?" Dean asks and I snort at this. A man running something in hell leads to lots of trouble.

"How could he, he was in the cage." I say Sam tenses again.

"Wait, so you came from the cage?" Sam asks with an uneasy look. His whole body goes rigid and I lean forward placing a hand on his thigh.

"Yes Sammy, and I feel a little disheartened that you don't remember me. You too Dean." I place my other hand on Deans thigh and he flinchs and presses the gun to my temple.

"Why did an angel run hell?" He says and I lean back on to the bed to put Dean at ease. I think to all of the Sinful creatures I was in charge of and sigh. Not really missing them but almost missing the power.

"You know that all those demons that Lucifer created are the product of lots of hate sex? I actually know for a fact you had a run in with my first born daughter. " I say with a smirk and let moan slip through my lips at all the things we did out of spite of each other. "Who was your first born?" Dean ask and I notice his finger tighten around the trigger. "Oh come on. Who was the final seal? Why do you think she was the final seal after all. She was the beginning of hell." I practically have to spell it out on what my evil spawn was and Dean and Sam look at each other.

"You're the mother of freaking Lilith?" Dean ask and I nod and roll my eyes at how slow the boys were being with me. "Yes, mother of Lilith, queen of hell, temptress of Samael the Angel, and reason for sin on earth." I say, with a crack in my neck and I can feel a shift in the air near by but I let it go as quickly as I feel it.

"What so you're Lucifer's girlfriend?" Dean asks and I chuckle and run a hand down my thighs, feeling all the memories make my body hot.

" I'm his lover." Sam rolls his eyes and snorts, making me raise and brow at him and there eyes widen.

"Wait, so please enlighten me how you are lover when yall are both about as equipped as a Ken doll" Dean asks , lowering his gun and gesturing towards his lower region.

"Oh no Dean. I am very equipped." I say sending him and nods wink and I can tell he felt flustered by the gesture.

Don't check her out. Don't do it man. Crap. I did it. I'd totally bang.

"Wait so you're the mother of demons?" He asks , moving his eyes up to my face, trying to change the subject.

"I am way more than just that." I say, slightly offended at how he under minded completely who I am. The don't underestimate me because they have probably had one or two run in's with my kind. Or so they think.

"Then how about you start talking, before I put a bullet in your head." Sam says, with flared nostrils as he grows impatient

"How kinky of you Sam. You know the story of how Lucifer fell right? Well when he was cast out, I was as well. Daddy dearest didn't have the biggest heart for me." I say and I feel that Sam can relate, I feel his sympathy. His understanding.