Ň Ä Ķ Ë Đ

Third Person POV

"Come on Sammy, I need a break. You know let off a little steam. I mean you do know what fun is right?" Dean complains as he is driving the black Impala in the dark night sky. He glances at his brother and Sam only rolls his eyes, setting the map down in his lap.

"Dean could you please think with your other head for like ten minutes. We need to figure out what this thing is. You can find release later." Sam says, gesture his hands in the air. Dean let's out a throaty groan and hits his hand against the steering wheel looking at Sam.

"Come on man, I need this and we are getting absolutely frigging no where with this case. Sammy, naked ladies don't just fall out the sky." Dean says and Sam chuckles, shaking his head and looking ahead.

All of a sudden Sam let's out a suprised yell for his brother to stop the car and Dean jumps in suprised as he slams on breaks. A great ball of light fill their vision and blinds them as it leaves a loud eruption through the sky.

When the light dims they both stare at the window in confusion and open there doors. In the middle of the abandoned road they were driving on. "What the hell was that Sammy!" Dean says as they near the the small crater that has a ball of steam falling out of it.

"I have no clue but whatever it was can't be alive, right?" Sam says and Deans eyes widen and he turns around quickly, back to Sam. "Um, Sammy... I think a naked lady fell out of the sky." He says and Sam's eyes widen as he furrows his eyes brows.

"What?" He says and walks past Dean, only to cough and turn the same direction as his brother. "Um, yeah that's a naked lady all right." Dean turns back over his shoulder and checks out the women laying before him and smirks. Sam hits his shoulder.

"Dude. Have some decency." Sam says taking his coat off and turning around to his brother.

"Why, it's not like she has any at the moment." Dean argues, setting his hands up in defeat.  Sam rolls his eyes as he lays the coat over her naked body, keeping his eyes up on anywhere but her body.

"You know for a bigger girl she has a hell of a body." Dean comment and Sam rolls his eyes, hitting his brothers legs as he crouches over the woman. "What do we do with her man?" Sam asks looking up at his brother and Dean shrugs, stepping down in the whole with his brother.

"Well I mean, we can't leave her here, even though I'm like a hundred percent sure she is not human." Sam nods and goes for her shoulders to lift as Dean takes her legs. The boys take her to the car with little trouble despite her weight and lay her in the backseat. Sam tries to cover anything that is showing and finally succeeds as he sit back in the front.

"She is alive right? Cause I'm not having some dead chicken stink up my baby." Dean asks as he looks back at her before pulling off towards their hotel. "I didn't feel her breathing but she looks alive... if that makes sense." Sam reasons, glancing back at the girl.

"Oh she looks alive! Oh great, and how are we gonna sneak in a naked girl to our frigging hotel room. Huh Sammy?" Dean says, waving his hand in the air as he pulls into the Motel in the middle of no where.

"Look, it's a big maybe but I mean she-" Sam is cut off by a groan from the girl in the back seat and the instantly get out and check on her in the back. Sam pulls her out by her shoulders and she stands lazily, not opening her eyes as he stands behind her, covering her large bare bottom.
Dean opens the door the girls eyes open as she stands fully, looking around, taking in her surroundings.

She turn to the boys and Sam's coat falls off of her body and she looks between the two boys. Both boys try and keep there eyes on her face as she begins to speak in another language that seemed familiar to Sam.

"Isn't that Enochian?" Sam asks looking at Dean and Dean shrugs. "What you mean that crap Cass talks in?" Sam nods and she continues talking, only this times she's moving, circling around them like a predator.

"Dude. What the hell is she doing?" Dean says and the woman runs her hand along both of there arms and placing each hand on each of there faces. Her eyes looks between the two boys and she cocks her head to the side.

She stops talking and sighs, stepping away from the boys as she turns her back to them as she stretches, cracking all of her bones in a loud manner. "I feel weird being dressed while she's naked." Dean says and Sam shifts awkwardly beside him.

"What's your name?" Sam asks and she stops stretching, turning around with a smirk. Sam clears his throat as he tries hard to keep his eyes on her face. He watches her features shift to a genuine smile and places a hand on his face. She reaches up on her toes and pulls his face down to hers and they share an embrace. Dean watches with wide eyes and he watches something spark in his brother that he wished he hadn't.

Sam hands roam down the naked woman's body and his lips seems  hunger against hers.  He pushes her back against the motel wall and the kiss begin heating up.

"Uh Sam, I'm still in the room." Dean says and it is as if Sam didn't care. He moaned as he pulled her from the wall, onto the motel bed and she switches the position to her on top and pulls away.

She steps off of the bed, wiping the corner of her lips and smiles down at Sam then looks at Dean.

"Boys, it has been too long."