Chapter 8: Emotions Flying

Rosabella was brushing her hair in her bedroom mirror before she went to bed. She was just enjoying her night until she heard her phone buzz.

*buzz buzz*

It was her Mirror Phone. She revived a hext from, Apple White.

"I wonder what she would like?" Rosabella thought to herself.

Apple: Hey Rosabella, meet me at my dorm in five minutes. You have some explaining to do.

Rosabella: Okay, I will be on my way.

Apple: You better be!

"What in the world was that about? I hope everything is ok."

As 5 minutes passed by, Rosabella headed out the door.

*knock knock*

"Oh good, she's here! Come in!" Apple shouted with a wide grin.

"Hey, Apple! Is everything alright?" Rosabella asked.

"Look, Miss Beauty. I don't know who you think you are. Just because you and Daring are meant to be in the books, doesn't mean you have to follow it. If you want me to keep your secret between you and Daring that he is the the beast of your story, you need to back off and let me handle this." Apple stated. She was furious.

"Apple, I don't know what your talking about. Me and Daring are just great friends."

"Don't cover your act. If you want me to keep your guys secret, then back off the beast."

"I'm sorry Apple, but I just can't. Tell the secret if you want too. I won't hide my feelings for Daring!" Rosabella affirmed before she walked off. She could feel Apples tension and anger, but she jut ignored it. She did start to wonder who spread those rumors about Rosabella and Daring from the beging? If it wasn't Apple, who was it?

________________________________
Hey Guys!
Thank you so very much for all the love and support on this book. It means so much to me! I hope you are enjoying it. Have a blessed day!❤️🙏🏼