Chapter 3: Hocus Pocus

Daring was getting ready to leave his dorm to meet Rosabella Beanstalk Bakery. He was as nervous as he could ever be.

"Dose my hair look okay? Is my shirt to fancy?" Daring asked Hopper.

"You look fine. Just have a good time and be yourself." Hopper told him.

"Okay, thanks Hopper." He waved goodbye and walked away.

Rosabella was waiting at the Beanstalk Bakery. She had her hair down, she was wearing her signature glasses, a bright red fuzzy sweater, some worn blue jeans, and a pair of black flats. When she saw Daring walk inside, she came over to greet him.

"Hi Daring!" Rosabella spoke.

"Hey Rosabella!" Daring said.

They two got some hocus lattes and decided to sit down.

"So, what did you want to talk to me about?" Rosabella asked.

"Well, I think we should just tell everyone that the rumors are fake." Daring explained.

Rosabella sighed. "I agree. With all the rumors going around about us dating is not true! We may have had a couple moments in Epic Winter, but we are not together. We're just close friends, right?"

"Right!" Daring agreed.

Daring and Rosabella continued talking and getting to know each other. When the night started to creep in, the two said there goodbyes and decided to talk later on.

Daring got to know a lot more about Rosabella. He even started to like her a lot more, more then best friends.

Rosabella got to see the other side in Daring. She got to see his true personality. She liked him even more with knowing his true heart.