Chapter 2

Yoongi had finished his shower hours ago, and currently he and his roommate were in their car to their friends' house. Good Boy by GDragon and Taeyang bursted through the speakers, Jimin obviously singing along obnoxiously loud.
    "Jiminie..... You're gonna kill me." The driver groaned, leaning his head back dramatically as the other only giggled and sang louder.
    "But this song suits me. I am a good boy." He sat up proudly, still smiling. The blond looked at him dead faced.
    "If you were a good boy you wouldn't have sat on me you Brat." He parked the car, looking back at his now pouting friend. He smirked in victory before unbuckling and climbing out of the car. His friend followed soon after, running after him and loosely hugging his arm before the walked up to the door. As Yoongi raised his hand to knock, it was instantly open to reveal a smiling Jungkook.
    "You guys are finally here! Took you long enough."
    "Princess here took an hour to mess with the radio so we could listen to his music."
    "Yoongi! It only took-" his head was lightly twacked, making him quiet down as he rubbed it slightly. The boy at the door laughed lightly and invited them in where they were greeted with the loud sounding video game.
    "Tae! Get in here!" Kookie yelled, cupping his hands together to amplify the sounds. Despite barely being loud enough, the noises stopped and a smiling Taehyung approached them. He greeted them then turned to his roommate momentarily.
    "So, are we going bowling or what?" He questioned, more towards him than the others. The youngest stared at them, eyes widening monetarily.
    "I totally forgot to mention that! But, yeah, if you guys want I mean." He was answered with a loud, unified 'yeah' from the other three. He cringed at the loud noise and squeezed his eyes shut to show his discomfort. The others all laughed, soon making him join in before they walked out the door, shutting and locking it. They all crowded into Tae's car, being slightly crowded but making due, Jimin laid his head on Yoongi's shoulder. He let out a content breath and stared forward at the road ahead of them.
    "Also, sorry to say but it'll be like a half hour until we're there." the driver spoke up, glancing back at the two. The eldest rolled his eyes, head leaning back, yet making sure his shoulders didn't move.
    "Tch, typical, Taehyung." He replied, sounding annoyed but really not caring. He liked bowling and as long as it didn't take an hour to get there, he'd make it.
    "Dude! Let's put my mix tape in." The youngest cheered and put the CD into the car. Ok, maybe he wouldn't make it.
    As they pulled into the half empty parking lot, the music stopped and Jungkook leaned forward.
    "Finallyyyyyyy!" He rejoiced and quickly ran out of the car. His housemate shook his head and glanced at the other two in the back as they separated and stretched, also leaving the car and going inside.
    "Dear god. We almost lost the child to a kidnapper." Yoongi teased Jungkook and playfully grabbed his shoulders, pulling him closer. "Don't talk to strangers, Kiddo." The other scoffed and pushed him back a bit.
    "I don't listen to you, Grandpa." they both laughed around this, stopping a short time after. Jimin walked up behind his friend, once again hugging him from behind. He did this when he was jealous, and the other had noticed yet sometimes did it to tease him. He let the younger go and gently patted his friend's arm, not feeling him let go, thus he settled for bending over and just lifting him up onto his back. The slightly shorter male squealed a bit, putting his arms around his roommate's neck and legs around his torso to hold himself up.
    "Ah~ I love the smell of Yoonmin in the afternoon." Taehyung teased, patting the pink haired male on his back before getting them all bowling shoes. Yoongi slapped his shoulder quickly before attempting to run after him. However, he settled for just waving him off and setting the other male down before grabbing his pair of shoes and beginning to put them on. The other three did the same, adjusting them once they stood.
    "I'll put in the names." The youngest of the four piped up, running over and beginning to type, however his elder stayed standing and texting on his phone. Tae walked over to him, tapping his shoulder.
    "You alright? You seem off. Normally you love bowling." He looked at him a bit worriedly, even for being Yoongi he was being distant. He continued typing but simply nodded then slowly walked over. His eyes never left the screen.