Someone Pinch me, I must be dreaming

"Are you sure you still wanna come with us Kate?" I asked
She smiled at me and nodded "let's get our bags back at Mike's and Chester's and put them on that bus. And we did, Mike drove us back to their place to grab our stuff and drove but to their tour bus. But before we got going. We met with the rest of the bands

"Maggie, I'd like to introduce you to 30 second to Mars" Chester spoke from behind me his hands resting on my shoulders

I looked up and smiled shyly "it's nice to meet you Mr. Leto" "no, no need sweetheart. Just Jared is fine" I felt my face heat up "is that a blush I see?" Chester leaned over grinning from ear to ear, I ran from in front of Chester to behind Mike, I hide my face in his back. "Are we all ready to go" I felt Mike say "I'm ready" "same here" we followed Mike to the bus and waited for the rest of the guys

"Kate, I need you to do something for me" "what?" "Pinch me, because I can't believe we're going along a tour with Linkin Park, Rise Against and 30 seconds to Mars. Is this even real?!"
"It don't feel like it, but this is reality"

"Alright let's get this bus going
---------------------------------------

As I sat next to Kate I stared into space still in shock..
"Maggie? Hello earth to Maggie" a hand waved in front of my face, I followed it to find a friendly face "yes Mister. Delson" "sweetheart you don't have to call us Mister, you can call us by our names"

I looked away my face heating up "sorry I still forget" "that's alright, come on we're in the next state, me and Joe wanna take you Kate out for a little bit" I smiled up at Brad and then to Kate "what are we waiting for let's go" I said jumping down the buses steps.
---------------------------------------
"Mikey don't you think Maggie is adorable" I said to Mike as I watched Maggie hold Brad's hand to cross the street

"She is an adorable kid, I'm surprised she hasn't been adopted by a family yet"
I snapped my head to Mike as he looked at our computer we have to record. Silenced filled the air before Mike turned to me "what?" I pulled out my lovely Bennington puppy dog eyes "oh no, why are you using the BP's?"

"Oh Mikey please can we? She's adorable, you've even said it. She needs a family, and we've talked about having children no matter the age too, please Mikey"

Mike look at me and sighed "I'll think about okay, we have work to do and we have the tour" I frowned and sat down on the couch across from Mike.

"I promise" He got up from his seat in front of the computer and kissed my forehead before walking to the front of the bus, I smiled.
---------------------------------------
A/N: How are you readers. I've been healing fine, did you guys know this is actually my first Bennoda story? I'm mainly a person that writes Bourdelson type stuff. But I'll hopefully be updating this story a lot more later in the weeks. And thanks for the nearly 400 reads, that's a lot for my stories they don't really get read. Thanks for reading.