Iridescent

I stand in front of a microphone hanging infront of my face, I adjust the headphones on me and look over to see Mike and Chester talking next to the sound board.
I fold my hands and rest them between my legs I look up and bite my lip, I watch Mike smiled and look over at me before turning back to Chester nodding. I slightly smiled as Chester kissed Mike's cheek and ran into the studio. "You ready girly?" I sat up straight and nodded "alwalys" Chester threw me a thumbs up and pulled on his headphones he looked at me and adjusted mine, wow.. now they actually feel a lot better "that feel better?" I nodded "Okay, Noda-bear can you?" I smiled over at Mike where he was leaning over the sound board and pressed a button Mike's voice began to come threw the speakers "Insides crying save me now-" Chester quickly grabbed a thing of papers and sat them down infront of me and pointed at the words "follow along with me with these" he said I nodded

Do you feel cold and lost in desperation

You build up hope but failure's all you've known

Remember all the sadness and frustration

And let it go, let it go....

I took a deep breath trying to control myself, I pulled the headphones off of my head wiping away a few tears. "Mikey stop the music real fast" I heard a click from the sound room I looked up up to find Kate walking in, she opened her arms up and I ran into them, her arms tight around me.. I cried, I cried into her shoulder "there, there sweetie. It's all okay." I held onto her tightly "Maggie.. I'm so sorry" I looked up from hiding my face in Kate's chest, to Chester's sad face. I let go of Kate and went to hug Chester, he quickly pulled me in and hugged me I held onto to him like I did earlier and I cried. Why did a song they just write for this album make me cry already.. "it sounded beautiful, y-y-yours and Mike's voice were perfect... and the lyrics.. the-they ju-" I felt his arms tighten around me more "sh, it's okay sweetie. I understand, I completely understand" I felt a pair of lips get pressed against the top of my head.
*time skip, because I'm a lazy fuuuuuck 🎵*

"Okay that's enough for today Ches, we can go home for tonight" Mike said.
"Ready to go?" I nodded and grabbed my things and was ready to follow Kate out the door when Mike stopped us "where are you guys staying tonight?" I looked up at Kate, she seemed to have that 'Oh shit' kind of look "damnit, I knew I forgot to set something up before we got here.." "hey, wait there a sec, I'll be back" Mike got up off of the couch and ran into the recording room, I sighed "You okay?" I nodded "I'm fine I'm just tired and really embarrassed a little" "for what?" Well.. I kind of cried in front of my most favorite band... "Because of what I did.. I cried in front of all of them.." she knelt down to my height "hey, that shouldn't be a reason to be embarrassed, a lot of people cry, and they cry in front of people that they never thought they would either" the recording room door opened again and Chester and Mike walked out hand in hand "well ladies grab your things. We having a slumber party at our house" "are you sure?" "Why wouldn't we be?" Chester laughed a bent down causing me to smile at him "say, you're not to big to get piggyback rides from people?" I giggled "nope, I'm still able to do that!" Chester turned around still bent down, I jumped on to his back he caught me and I wrapped my legs around him "shall we ma'am?" I giggled again "onwards" I said as we made our way to Mike's car.

681 words

Hello lovelies sorry for the late update, my phone is shut off and I'm only hitting off wifi to write and update, so I'm sorry if my stories that I'm writing are uploaded late, I'm trying.