Its just not right

"Papa, dad?!? Please let me go!!"
"Sweetie don't worry, you're home. Brent take that darn thing off of our nieces head" a bright light shines in my eyes and then a silhouette of someone comes into frame "what's going on?!? Wheres papa where's dad?!?"
Hearing a laugh come from behind me I gasped "sweetie that is no place to live, just imagine how you would be treated when you grow up. Besides no one need parents as disgusting as that couple might be"

"You shut your mouth, you know nothing of them, they're my family now let me go you shitheads" a slight tear slid down my face feeling a stinging pain in my cheek "now that's no way to speak to your aunt and uncle young lady"
"Go to hell" I whispered "oh sweetheart that's probably where you would of gone if we didn't help you out of that house of theirs."

Mike's POV
"Mikey where could she be?!" "Mister Bennington calm down we're trying everything to help find you daughter" I heard voices telling me I failed as a father "Mister Shinoda?" I blinked out of my thoughts to look up at the officer "yes? I'm sorry"
"Last you seen your daughter was last night while your partner was putting her to bed, is that correct?" I nodded and sighed "yes, I knew I should of checked all the windows in the house this is all my fault" 'you're right it is your fault you didn't keep an eye on her' 'shut up'
"Mister and Mister Shinoda Bennington we'll find your daughter just remember to have faith" "thank you officer" with that they shook our hands and left for a search for Maggie.

"Mikey you can't blame yourself we never thought this would happen..." resting my face in my hands I sighed

"If they aren't going to find her... Then we will" "what are you talking about Mikey?" "We need to find her, this is all my fault I have to find her, call the guys"
Chester nodded and headed to the house phone 'you'll never find her, she's probably dead by now' "shut up" I whispered.

"Check friends houses, parks, anywhere she possibly hangs out, we gotta find her" I passed out maps and addresses "cross off what you checked and we'll meet up back here" everyone took their partner and started to head off into different directions "we'll find her Mikey" Chester kissed my cheek before we took off towards our first stop.

Maggie's POV
"Please just let me go, I'll never tell what happen" "oh not a chance not until you understand"  its been three days all they have told me since I've been here it that its wrong and that people are looking for me, well I've overheard them say that but that means Dad and Papa haven't given up on me.

"A reward is issued in the case of missing Maggie Myers if there are any leads please call the tip number"