Lucas finds his mate

Chapter 26

Bree's POV

I wake up the next morning wrapped in Justin's arms , and I feel so warm and safe .. I've missed my darling so much ., I didn't have any night mares last night and I feel great ..
Justin ? I say quietly ..
Yes love ? He answers .. Please can we have a private pool party tomorrow .. After all these tension and stress I just think we should all cool off .. Plus my cousins have left ..
That's a great idea justin says .. He's smiling and looking at me ..
Why the smile ? I ask
It feels good to have you back ..
I kiss him .. And can I invite the guys I request ..
Yes of course , justin says ..

I stand up , take my bath and justin heads out for a meeting .. Mom and Alex leave that morning but the girls are still around till next week .
I call Colton ( Nicki's mate ) .. I tell him about the party and he's sure to come ..
"Guess who I ran into , he says happily ..
Who ? I ask ..
Henrietta .. He replies ..
OMG !!! Etta ???
She was a year older than me when her parents had to relocate ., and that was the last time we ever saw .. It's been 3 years .. She was super close to the girls and I .. She was the 6th person in our little group ..
Please send me her phone number immediately I say happily as I end the call ..

Minutes later I call Henrietta .. We talk and talk and talk until Queen comes in ,
Who's that she questions ..
It's Etta , I reply ..
OMG !! Queen screams ... We talk further and I invite for the pool party .. Telling her she should come with the the guys .. I'd arrange for her flight tickets ..

I'm supper happy to talk to Etta , she was one tough wolf .. She's about my height , and had the cutest eyes ever ..
I gather the girls and tell them about the pool party .. And about Etta and everybody is super excited ..
The guys arrive in the evening with Henrietta And we all have dinner together .. . Everybody was just too happy to see her , it's like she did not change at all .. Lucas is not there , so I excuse myself and go to call him ..
Lulu .. You didn't come to see me today ?
Well , just that the house is so full and even if I came you wouldn't have noticed .,
But your coming for my pool party right ?
Sure b mama ..

I just feel like Lucas is getting lonely .. I mean he has to see Justin and I show affection to each other daily .. And tomorrow he might have to watch all the girls and their mates do shit ..
It will be nice Lu and Etta could hang out though ..

I call The girls and we all go to the pool area to make sure everything is okay .. And we get back inside ..
The evening is full of laughing and fun , justin and the guys hang out , while I hang out with the girls at the garden ..
I just wish Lulu was here ..

Night comes and before I know what's happening it's morning and I jump up and sit on Justin's d*ck .. Don't sit there if you don't want to be f*cked this morning he says ..
Hahahahhahahaha .. Somebody is being raw , I say shyly ..
Justin .... Don't think of sleeping again .. The pool party is today ..
"Let me sleep a little bit , then I'll get up ..
No ! No ! No! Stand up !
He gets up and goes to take his bath ..

Once the sun is out fully ..
Everyone heads to the pull .. We playing "beez in the trap by Nicki Minaj "
The girls and I scream
" bitches ain't shit and they ain't say nothing " ..
Where's lu ? I ask .. He's not here yet ..
Shortly I see Lucas coming .. And I'm over joyed .. I run and give him a big hug ..
I missed you lady bug he says .. And justin rolls his eyes ..

Before I could spell "Barbie " I noticed a connection between Lucas and Henrietta ..
OMG !!! My party just made Lucas find his mate ..
Yes !
OMG !!! Lucas mate is Etta i screamed with excitement .. And everyone clapped and cheered ,, I'm so happy I just don't know what to do with myself ..