THE PARTY.

CHAPTER TEN (10)

Breela's POV

It's the Eve of my birthday and I'm still having electric shocks when I remember the awesome moment when Justin marked me.

I stood in front of the mirror in my mom's bathroom and was admiring my mark.

"But seriously mom, how freaking cool is my mark" I asked my mom.

She stood behind me, staring at my neck and smiling.
"It's beautiful Ave Maria, she said.

I began to laugh because it had been a long time since any one called me Ave Maria.

"Ave Maria" was the name my Grand Father (Xavier Parker) called me.

The mark Justin gave me was not sore anymore and had turned into a half moon.
I got a half moon because Justin and I both had Alpha Blood in us.

An average wolf would get a little star.

"Mom, sometimes I wish I could talk about wolf business with dad, I want to tell him that we both have Alpha blood and that your parents were great wolf leaders at a time in our pack, I also want to tell him that I've found my mate and I'm madly in love with you. I want to tell dad that my mate just marked me and I'm really excited about that, but I'm scared he would think I'm a freak and not love me anymore".  I said to my mom.

My mom looked at me pitifully  and said "you know Ray loves you so much right ? And he would never stop loving you, you mean the world to him and he would accept you no matter who or what you are.

Your dad is one of your best friends and you know that, so go ahead and tell him, but only if you want to I know he'll understand and accept you".

My mom was right. My father was an understanding man and truly loved me.

Mom I got to rush to school I said to her, as I gave her a kiss and quickly ran out.

"Have a nice day honey" she yelled .

"You too mom." I yelled back and then shut the door behind me.

As I drove to school, I finally decided that I was going to tell my dad that I was a werewolf and even shift into Aphrodite (my wolf) if he thought I was crazy.

The day went by fast and before I knew it, school was over. It was a Friday and my birthday was the next day.

"Cheers to the weekend", Aaliyah said doing a little dance as she approached me at the car park.

"Where is everybody"? I asked Aaliyah as we exchanged hugs.

"Birthday business" she replied smiling widely.

We both went home together .

I slept off around 10 PM that night because apparently everybody was busy with birthday preparations and did not bother to check up on the celebrant.

I woke up after hearing noise coming from my living room. I checked the time and it was 12:02 in the morning.
"Well damn Aphrodite, we're eighteen today" I said smiling.