Chapter 22: 5.9.1 The Real Ghostbusters

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"What?"

Chuck opened his mouth to reply but a high pitched squeal from the top of the steps cut him off. Cassandra cried out and covered her ears, the squeal ringing in her ears thanks to her heightened senses. Chuck sent her an apologetic look and she turned to glare at the fake blonde staring at Sam in awe. Cassandra's eyes widened. Oh hell no.

"Sam! You made it!" She rushed down the steps, stopping just barely a foot in front of him. Cassandra's ears continued to ring and she lost her footing briefly, stumbling into Dean. He caught her, frowning down at her. Heaven had really taken a toll on her senses.

"Oh, ah, Becky, right?" Sam questioned. Becky grinned, bouncing on the balls of her feet.

"Oh, you remembered." She suddenly lowered her voice, gazing up at Sam lovingly. If you asked Cassandra she'd tell you that it was more creepy than loving. Becky's grey eyes gave her the creeps. "You been thinking about me."

"I..." Sam stumbled over his words, struggling to come up with a reply. Cassandra raised her eyebrows, completely oblivious to the fact that Dean's arms were still wrapped around her torso despite the fact that she had regained her balance and composure almost immediately.

"It's okay, I can't get you out of my head either," Becky admitted with a slight giggle. Chuck leaned forward slightly, lowering his voice.

"Becky, did you take my phone?" he asked. Becky's smile fell and she turned to face the Prophet innocently. Sam turned to say something to Cassandra but stopped upon seeing the position she and Dean were in. He quickly decided against it and instead returned his attention to the Prophet and the fangirl.

"I just borrowed it from your pants," Beck told him. Chuck sighed.

"Becky..."

"What? They're going to want to see it!" she exclaimed.

"See what?" Sam, Dean, and Cassandra chorused. Becky whipped her head back around to look at them with wide eyes, squealing. Cassandra's hands flew up to her ears and she cringed, doubling over in pain. It was like a hangover. She assumed that it was a little 'fuck you' gift left by Michael.

"Oh my God. I love it when they talk at the same time!" Becky yelled. She looked to Cassandra and frowned at her. "Except her. I don't even know who you are." Cassandra glanced up at her, still bent over in pain, and scowled. She sunk down to her knees on the pavement, Becky's screech and voice bouncing off of the insides of her skull. Dean went down with her, Sam watching with what seemed to be an amused smile. Chuck just sighed and shook his head.

"God, make her shut up!" Cassandra yelled out. Becky huffed and crossed her arms over her chest, rolling her eyes at the Nephilim. Dean frowned, watching—with his arms still wrapped around her—as Cassandra slowly pulled her hands from ears. "Becky, do not utter a single syllable with me around until I say so or I will punch you." Sam snorted. Dean helped the blonde to her feet just as an overweight man appeared at the top of the stairs with a clipboard in hand.

"Hey, Chuck? Come on pal, it's showtime," he called out. Thankfully he was too far to affect Cassandra's hearing. Becky rushed up the stairs excitedly as Chuck turned to Dean and Sam, a sorrowful look on his face.

"Guys, I'm sorry. For everything." He groaned as he headed up the steps and Sam, Dean, and Cassandra all exchanged glances before following after him. Dean released the blonde and she stepped to the side so that she stood between the two men. They followed Chuck into the building, glancing around warily.

Cassandra, Dean, and Sam all stopped as a bigger man walked by, dressed identical to the older Hunter. Cassandra eyed the amulet around his neck. It was exactly the same. "Ha-ha-ha. Hey Dean, looking good," the man complimented.

Monster (A Supernatural Fanfiction) [1]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें