~~~

Playlist For This Story

Soap - Melanie Martinez (Roxanne and Angelina)

Why - Sabrina Carpenter or Blue - Troye Sivan feat. Alex Hope (Hugo and Locran)

There for You - Troye Sivan and Martin Garrix (Lily and Lysander) 

For Him. - Troye Sivan feat. Allday (Albus and Scorpius)

Youth (Son Lux Remix) - Troye Sivan

~~~

Character Update

James Sirius Potter has graduated (a year ago) and recently got a job coaching a not-very-well-known quidditch team, he loves his job and loves training young and talented quidditch players.

Fred Weasley II graduated in James class last year and is living in an apartment meant for him and Cat while she finishes up her schooling. He's working at the ministry in the department of mysteries (A job he's always been very interested in)

Hugo Granger-Weasley usually has gotten strictly all the best grades, but recently they've been dropping because he's distracted (With the Locran drama). Ron Weasley, his father, hasn't paid it much attention except for telling his son that they're still amazing grades and he's proud of him no matter what. Hermione Weasley, however, is a little worried that something is going on that he's not telling them about.

Rose Granger-Weasley is developing a crush on a new (transgender) girl at Hogwarts who transferred from Ilvermorny. She's afraid she'll never get to know the girl too well though because school is ending in a few months. She is also now discovering that she thinks she's pansexual.

Albus and Scorpius are, as always, too focused on each other to really notice anything going on around them, but they've started planning for the wedding and are very exciting. They are now looking over possible living arrangements for whens hey leave Hogwarts.

Locran is going through his usual family drama. Just the same he's always dealt with, like his parents constantly considering Lysander the best son, them not paying him much attention unless they're critiquing him. He found that before he'd fallen in love with Hugo, he could deal with these things by ignoring them, but when he started telling Hugo about it all, it became harder to ignore. But at least when he was dating Hugo, he had a shoulder to cry on, but now that they're taking things slow, its getting harder to deal with all the pressure. He also has to get his grades up in two classes before he's allowed to graduate at the end of the year.

~~~

New Character

Harper MacNair - A transgender girl, her parents put her in the wizarding foster care system when she came out to them, she was soon adopted by English wizards even though she is American, so she transferred from Ilvermorny to Hogwarts towards the end of the year. She's very outgoing and always speaks her mind, but is (secretly) quite sensitive and gets hurt by what people say easily, even though she doesn't show it. She's definitely had a crush on Rose ever since she gave her her tour of Hogwarts on her first day, but she assumed Rose would never like her like that. Harper has completely gone through her transition (from a male to female body) while in the foster system, but is still open and up front about her story.

House - Hufflepuff

Instagram Name: Harp.er

Song - Gravel To Tempo by Hayley Kiyoko or In Motion by Allday

~~~