"Shit, you can hear me!?" Shane yelped, realizing Gadget heard his whisper

"Yes, I can hear you. So don't bother whispering, I'll still hear it." Gadget retorted, his voice laced in anger

"You ready?" Gadget then asked me, his voice now sounding kinder

Huh, I guess 'Bee was right. Gadget has a soft spot for me.

"Yep." I say with a smile

A moment later, he transformed and I was sitting in his passenger seat. I felt the seat belt snake itself over me and buckle me in.

I then heard Gadget start up and we drove out of the station.

"We can go to town if you would like." Gadget said kindly to me through the speakers

"That's fine." I said with a grin and nod

I heard him chuckle in response.

I then realized as he drove that I don't know a whole lot about Gadget other than a few things. I know a bunch about 'Bee since we talked a bunch, but not a whole lot about Gadget.

"Hey Gadget?"

"Yes?"

"Could you tell me a bit about yourself?" I ask him curiously

"Like what?" He replied amused

"What's your favorite color?"

"Orange. Black comes in second place."

"What's your favorite pastime?"

"Reading or watch animal shows."

"What's your favorite car?"

"Rubicons and similar off-roaders."

I grinned at his radio.

"Who's your dad?" I asked as we took several turns

"The best Chief Medical Officer there is." He replied, and I heard a tint of sadness in his voice though he quickly covered it up, "We're here."

I looked out the window and saw us in front of a toy store.

"No way." I said in shock

I heard Gadget chuckle and saw his holoform appear in the driver's seat. It was mostly the same as before, but he had the cowboy hat back on and a black leather jacket this time.

"Gotta let you have some other things to play around with, now don't we?" Gadget mused to me as he got out.

I grinned and hopped out as well, carefully shutting the door behind me.

I caught up to Gadget, who stood waiting for me. I held his hand with a grin and he smiled back at me.

"What types of toys do you happen to like Zoe?" Gadget questioned me as we walked in

"Mostly building or drawing types. Not a whole lot." I admitted with a slight shrug

"Building it is then." He said to me with a grin

We then headed down to the Lego section. I was amazed by how many different types there were.

"Wowza." I said as I looked around

"Pick any type you want." Gadget said with a smile

"Wait, but we can't exactly leave with one of these." I said with a confused look

"'Course not. I have some leftover money, so you can use that." Gadget replied with a shrug

A second later I laughed as he pulled a wallet out of a pocket in his jacket. He grinned at me as I read the writing on the wallet.

It actually suited him really well.

'I Am Not A Prince. I Don't Need Saving.
I Am Combat Medic. I Got This Shit Handled' was written on it.

"Suiting, isn't it?" He mused to me

"Yes, yes it is." I said with a grin

Time Skip (brought to you this time by Cade yelling at Lucky Charms)

Zoey's P.O.V.

It had grown to become evening. I sat on the ground playing around with the Lego City set Gadget had gotten me. Drift and Hound each had Tessa and Shane and all four were out gathering extra supplies.

The only reason was because Optimus ordered them to, not wanting to get into another argument with Gadget, who had finally cooled down.

I think Crosshairs was out patrolling, but who knows.

Cade was off working on the drone thingy again, while 'Bee was helping Gadget with something. Gadget had sent Optimus to go sleep, as 'doctors orders'.

I grinned as I finished putting a helicopter together. It was really neat looking! I started to hear the pitter patter of rain falling.

I hummed contently to myself as I went on putting my set together.

A few minutes later, there was a knocking sound coming from one station's entrances. I looked up confused. We had shut them earlier to keep anyone who passes by from being able to see inside.

I shrugged and went back to building. Until there was another round of knocking.

"'Beeeeeeeeee! Gaaaaddddgggeeetttt!" I hollered

"One sec!" Both called back

And then there was another round of knocking. I set down the few pieces I was holding and went over to the door.

"Please don't let me regret this." I whispered before then pushing open the door.

Leaning tiredly up against one of the columns outside the door, stood a man. He was soaked and looked like he had been in an accident. From what I could tell, his shirt was bloodstained, so was his jacket. His jeans were muddy at the ankles, and it looked like he couldn't stand up properly. His hair was messy and plattered against his forehead and eyes because of the rain. It sounded like he was wheezing a bit too.

I felt bad for him. Honestly, it looked like he was clinging to life. Just then 'Bee and Gadget came up behind me, in their holoforms.

"What's the matte-" 'Bee started to say before breaking off as he looked at the stranger

Both were silent for a few seconds before they each yelped something in unison

"Ratchet!?"

"Dad!?"

Wowza! This has really taken off quick! Thanks all! And would you look at that, I got this done before 10 p.m.😁 This one actually didn't turn out short like I thought it was. But I'm pretty sure tomorrow's will be longer. Who knows. Also below is Gadget's wallet. I don't own the pic.

Peace out!

P.S: Yes, I know that's a computer sleeve. Now imagine it as a wallet😅