Chapter 9 My Monkey

*Victoria's POV*

Waking up at 3 in the morning.

Going to my mom's closet and collecting all the money that was  supposed to be spent over the summer for are plans. Before they got cancelled. Overall it was four thousand dollars.

*Heading up stairs so slowly making sure I don't step on the weak spots to wake up Manson*

Going to my room and packing up my personal hygiene, clothes, and my shoes. Now calling a taxi to come and pick me up.

*20 minutes later*

I see a yellow cab pulling up to the drive way.

I quickly grab a note and I write.

"Dear Brian, i'm leaving. Don't worry about me. And don't look for me. If my mom calls or texts you just lie to her, that i'm here and just doing fine. You really did hurt me. I need space on my own. Don't call me to my cell phone because I won't answer your phone calls. -Victoria"

Posting the note on the refrigerator. And heading out to the door.

Taxi driver: Morning Miss, where to?

Victoria: um, take me to the most far away hotel from here.

Taxi driver: You got it Miss.

Victoria: And step on it!

*Manson's POV*

Slowly waking up, looking at the alarm clock at the night stand.

Reads *10:12 am*

Takes a five minute shower. Drying up putting on a Slayer shirt and some black boxers. Heading down stairs so slowly. From all the things that are going through my mind right now. 

Opening the refrigerator for eggs and bacon.

Holding onto the refrigerator door.

Thinking to myself, maybe I should at least apologize to Victoria. And... Fuck it!

Victoria!!! Come down stairs! I need to tell you something!!! Shouted Manson.

*Nothing but silence.*

Closing the refrigerator door. And the note caught my attention.

*Reading the note*

Running back up stairs. Opening her bedroom door. Seeing how her room looked clean and her closet door empty.

Fucking shit she's gone!!!

My heart is pounding so fast it feels like it's gonna come up to my throat.

Going back to my room. Grabbing my Phone. Heading straight to my contacts

*Dialing Victoria*

Victoria: Hi

Manson: Hey wher-

Victoria: Hi you have received my voicemail, shortly I will call you as soon as possible. Thank you! Goodbye

Voicemail: if you would like to leave a message, wait and please number one.

*Victoria's POV*

Unpacking in my hotel room.

*Phone ringing*

Checks to see who is calling. Ugh. I don't this right now. I really don't.

*Ignores call*

Checking my voicemail mails

Voicemail: You have a new voicemail. If you wanna hear your new voicemail, please press seven.

*Listening*

Manson: Hey Victoria, please tell me where your at? Your my responsibility. Come back home. I miss you already. And I need to tell you something very important. Call me back as you get this. Bye..

Voicemail: If you would like to delete this voicemail please press on number 4....

Voicemail: Your voicemail has been deleted. You have zero voicemails.

A/n: What was Manson gonna say to Victoria? Will Victoria make it on her own? How long will this last between them two? Stay tuned for tomorrow's chapter! You don't wanna miss out!

Hope you enjoy the chapter!
      Please vote and comment!
           Thanks for reading!
          Love you guys!! Xoxo