Chapter 3 The Beautiful People

A/N:I made Manson young. And since the spooky kids was in the 90's. I decided to make him young in 2016. Sorry if I confused you guys! I think Brian has a crush on Victoria. But let's see how it goes. Hey a hot guy like him will have a twist and he forgot about something special to him. BTW my real mom loves Manson music but too scared to see him in real life. 😂😂😂 If you guys like Marilyn Manson please tell other mansonites to read this story!! It would mean the world to get the story shared! Thank you!! 😊Enjoy the story!😊

Victoria: No! All the boys are so ugly and short. Plus all they care about more then girls is their Jordan's. I can be dying and they will save their Jordan's then to safe me. Its getting  late and I gonna go to sleep

Brian: They must be so blind. Yeah sure go ahead.

*Victoria walks to Brian and thanks him for the pizza and gives him a goodnight kiss on his soft cheek*

*Brian blushes and gets a little hard*

Victoria: goodnight! *runs up stairs*

*Brian's point of view*

Thinking(Did she gave me a kiss on purpose? Does she like me? Its the first day of the job and I'm fucking up.)

*House phone rings*

*Brian answers*

Brian: Hello...?

A/n: Victoria moms name is Cynthia.

Cynthia: Hello Brian! How is Victoria? Is she giving you trouble?

Brian: I'm doing just fine. Victoria just went up stairs to go to sleep. No not at all. She's so nice and wonderful. By the way we both ate pizza for dinner.

Cynthia: well that's great to hear! Well I gotta go and to the hotel and get busy. I will call you and check up on how everything is going. If I don't call or text back. I'm at a meeting with my bosses.

Brian: Oh OK. That's sounds good. Bye!

*call ended*

*turning off the kitchen light.*

*going up stairs*

*Brian's point of view*

Going to my room and taking a shower and singing a song that's been stuck on my head all day.
*sings* Next motherfucker is gonna get my next metal... I don't wanna grow up... I wanna be a rock and roll star...

Gets ready for bed laying down in my boxers. Can't fall asleep. Looking up at the ceiling and I start to count 1 to 100. I ended up passing out on number 10.

*Victoria's point of view*
Getting a horrible nightmare sending me chills up my back. I take off my bra. I open my door and go to the guest bedroom. Seeing Brian fast asleep. Touching Brian softly. Closing the door behind me slowly.

Victoria: Brian are you awake? In a whispered tone.

*Looks at Brian for a response*

*nothing*

I lay down next to Brian. And cuddle up with him. Feeling so safe with him. Even though I hope he doesn't get the wrong idea.

*Falls asleep*

*Brian's point of view*

Waking up. Looking at my phone its 6am and I turn around slowly. I see Victoria next to me asleep. Looking at her at like I never look at girl like before.

Thinking (she's so beautiful when she's sleeping. Looks like a incident angel. But how did she get here? Wasn't she in her own bedroom?)

I cuddle up to Victoria. Mmmmm she smells so good and fruity like. I fall asleep with her in my arms. Feeling so comfortable. Victoria feels like a soft teddy bear that a kid would never wanna let go of.

*hearing my phone ring and ring and tons of texts messages of a phone number that I don't remember. Who can it be?*