Mom couldn't take photos.

I swear of our family photos that she took of us from trips that we went on years ago had to be cropped to remove her thumb that always somehow managed to get in the photo. Although there was one time where the sun was shining in her face when we went on to the river to fish. Adam was on my left and Dad was on my right, I was way shorter back then so my face only reached there chests, the photo ended up only showing my face while Adam and Dad's weren't visible sense they were so tall.

Although that was a massive fail, we printed it and hung it in my parents room.

It was legendary.

Dad's terrible at buying gifts and picking out outfits to wear.

For his and mom's anniversary two weeks ago, they decided to get either other sentimental gifts, even though Adam and I knew that they only reason mom wanted that is because he normally bought her clothes and let's just say that they were never worn. Mom got him a mug that was their wedding vows on it, it was the cutest thing.

Dad, however, drew mom a photo of a Lily flower and wrote "Our love is as beautiful and strong as this flower."

Although the beautiful part was romantic, the strong part left the remaining three of us confused.

Lily's were known to die quickly.

And I might as well mention that dad isn't very good with gardening either.

Eventually they got the strong part removed and hung the painting in the dinning room.

Dad was really an amazing artist.

"Adam, I really don't want to have to go through another one of your fail attempts to dominate this topic. Just except defeat." I say as I rest my head over my crossed arms that lay on the counter.

"Never!" He yells dramatically, "At least, I try. Until you. You except the failure of algebra with open arms. I am looking for a brighter future." Adam adds.

And then there was me. Failed in algebra and of course Chemistry. My two mortal enemies.

"Hey! You can not say I have not tried! I was up all night studying for those stupid finals. Don't you dare say I'm not trying." I argue as I point angrily towards the, still fallen, math book.

"Well I don't care because I will never be remembered as the black sheep in cooking. Today, I prove my worth!" He yells as he stomps his foot on one of the side tables as he flexes his arms.

"Oh, would you shut up." I say as I smack him on the head.

"Never!" Adam yells in a medieval accent again. He seemed to be in a very energetic mood as he grab a pillow and hits me in the stomach with it.

"We shall duel to the death!" Adam says as he walks to the storage closet and takes out the look noddle toys that we use in the pool during summer.

"Winner takes all. Loser dies!" He throws me a noddle as he takes a fighting stance.

"Begin!" He yells as he suddenly attacks.

"If this is what's going to happen for the rest of the morning then I'm going to go get breakfast." Dad groans as mom agrees with him and they both head upstairs to change.

I found myself laughing as Adam and I both lamely attack each other. The noddles wouldn't even stand up straight, making us both lightly tap the other on the leg or face if we swung hard enough.

I yelp as Adam suddenly smacks me right in the eye.

"Ouch! You asshole!" I yell as I rub my eye slightly.