FLASHBACK THIRD PERSON POV
'A seven year old Xiden rushed downstairs to his mothers call. His mother is a beautiful lady with blonde hair and brown eyes with a curvy figure and kind smile. "Yes mama," he said when he reaches her in the kitchen, an apron tied around her waist as she stood around the stove.

She turn off the burner before turning to face her one of her sons, "My big boy," looking at him lovingly she brushed his growning hair out of his face. "Why are you growing so fast? she asks and he shrug his shoulders giving her a wide grin. "Your so cute my handsome prince," she started attacking his face with kisses and he giggles trying to get away from her warm embrace.

"Daddy help!" he calls out as soon as his father steps fully into the kitchen after watching the loving scene of his wife and son. He swoops in and take Xiden from his wife, raising him up on his shoulders, far out of his wifes reach.

Xiden saw his mother pout and immediately wanted to get down off his father's shoulder but his father kept him up there. "Why the long face, shorty?" he teased. Looking at Xiden's father one wouldn't​​ take him for one to joke or smile with his 6'5 frame, intimidating aura, dark matching eyes to his son and a permanent scowl on his face. He was known to merciless and unforgiving, evil.

Xiden's mother let out a puff of air, "I am not short, you're just a giant." That statement cause him to raise his eyebrow at her, a smirk that meant no good on his lips, "Oh?" he questions just as his mother's cheek flame red. Xiden tried to put his toes in his father's mouth but his father not thinking anything of it lightly bit him causing him to laugh then proceed to place him on the ground, "Hey son, why don't you play with your brother."

"Okay dad."

Xiden barged into his older brother Aiden's room startling the fourteen year old boy. Aiden chuckled as he looked at his brother with adoration in his eyes, "Come here." He demands softly and Xiden close the door softly behind him, going over to his brother on his king size bed. Aiden covered Xiden's lips with a tender kiss, and Xiden not knowing what to do stayed still, letting his brother do as he pleased.

Aiden pulled back only to brush the hair that fell onto Xiden's forehead. Xiden looked at him with no emotion just like how his older brother taught him when they were alone, "How did you sleep?" he spoke softly but Xiden didn't understand because Aiden has snuck into his room and cuddled him all night.

"Good," he answered anyway. Xiden's eyes then lit up as he remembered what he did earlier. "Guess what happened?"

"What?"

"I did what you did to me with dad and he bit my toes!" Xiden's laughter died in his throat as he hunched over on the bed holding his stomach whimpering in pain. Xiden look up at his older brother to see anger in his eyes and he whimpered knowing what his brother does to his whenever he got angry.

"Why the hell did you do that? Didn't I tell you that it was only for us to do, a brotherly activity. Gosh why can't you do anything right." Aiden rages then look down at a crying Xiden who looked down ashamed. "I'm sorry big brother, from now on i'll keep it between us, only for us." He said with hopeful eyes looking at his brother who smiled sadistically at him but his hopeful look never faltered because he wanted to do anything to please his brother.

"Turn over."'

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, my watery eyes stayed glued on Xiden's back as he start to shake slightly​. I watch with a heavy heart as he relive what he went through as a child, at the hands of his brother, someone who was supposed to protect him was the one causing him harm and it broke my heart.