Chpater 39

Unedited

Warning. This chapter contains violent content and mentions if torture. Read at your own risk.

Xiden's POV

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!" I roar as I drive the nail in the mans stomach, the force of the hammer and the nail causing him to scream in pain as it pierces his abdomen.

"Stop, stop please," the man begs but they fall on deaf ears, the only thing I want to hear is where my fucking woman is.

It's been almost a month since she was taken and I search all of Italy, from top to bottom and I still couldn't find her and it is driving me to the point of insanity.

Everyone in the estate stare clear of me. I was a walking disaster just waiting to happen.

I look at the broken man in front of me wondering why he won't talk. The aura of fear reeks off him in waves. He's pissed himself, hell even shit himself but he still won't talk and I'm getting annoyed with him.

"One last chance, are you going to tell me what I want to know?" He laughs, laughs, he must be one crazy nut or he is ready to die... I think it a the latter.

Sighing dramatically I pretend that it is going to hurt me more that it will hurt him, but we all know that's a lies, it's going to hurt him, a whole lot. "Bring it in!" I exclaim as my gaze is unmoving from the man in front of me. "You're going to die tonight and I am eventually going to find my woman, but I have an idea on how to get a chain reaction going and it'll start with you and the rest of you will be burning in hell."

The only thing you could hear is the screams of all my prisoners who thought that they could mess with me and win.

Well game on fuckers.

After setting the plan in motion, I'm sitting in my office with a bottle of Scotch in my line of vision, a half empty glass sits in my palm, my fingers clutching the clear glass.

Not long now baby, just hold on for me.

My office door bursts open and in march an angry Detective Gonzales followed by Luka. My eyes narrow at him at the way he entered my space, "What the fuck do you think you're doing Detective?"

"Where are the prisoners?" He barked. I could feel the smirk forming on my lips when I thought about their fates.

"You bastard!" He slams his fist on my desk causing the picture frame of Amira on my desk to topple over and fall to the ground, the frame smashing in a million pieces.

"Oh shit!"

Everything happened so fast that my brain couldn't process it. One minute my gaze is on the broken picture frame that held a picture of soft smiling Amira with her head on my chest, that now lay on the ground surrounded by broken glass pieces.

My foggy gaze moves from the broken frame to a composed looking Gonzales but looking in his eyes, he looks shaken, apologetic.

"Boss," a cautious voice calls out in my foggy state but my gaze didn't move from Gonzales, "don't do anything stupid boss, think about getting Amira back."

At the mention of Amira's name something inside me snapped and I launched over the table on a unsuspecting Gonzales, my fists connecting with his face repeatedly. I can hear shouting in the room under the sound of rushing water in my ears, grabbing the hand that he slammed down on my desk I took it firmly in my hold an in the blink of an eye I snapped it in an odd angle, his scream of agony making the room silent.

My heavy breathing filled my ears as I am pulled off him and pushed back, my mind catching up to what just happened.

"Take him to the infirmary downstairs and don't leave the compound."