Story 12 - Can't Look Away

My eyes slowly flickered open as I slept on the bed, on my stomach. My eyes groggily took in the image of Jason laying across from me, his eyes on me, and his hand on my neck and his thumb stroking up and down my neck.  

Groggily I wiped my eyes, "Sorry." I murmmed. 

He didn't do anything bar smile. 

"Can't imagine how entertaining that would've been." I said sarcastically, my heart racing and my body trembling as I slowly took in his touch. 

He shrugged, "I could've of watched you sleep forever." He said. 

I rolled my eyes, even in the dark room he could still see my eyes turn. 

"Seriously. It's not boring."  

I looked at him confused. "Why?" I asked slowly. 

He shrugged again "You're captivating. I dunno maybe it's a catch that comes with falling in love." He said. 

I froze and then as if switching on a light switch my body took control; my hands reached out and pulled him forward softly.  

Jason kept talking, not noticing my sudden attack until one hand fell on his neck and the other on his chest. Then he froze, still not connected with my body, my face moved in than my lips were connected to his. 

I didn't know if it was from force, shock or disgust but Jason didn't react until it left his system. His hand on my neck curled around it and the other went to the back of my knees pulling me in closer and my leg up closer.  

My blood began to rush as my heart pumped; my lips moved with strength but also softly against his, my fingers than began exploring his face while the other pulled through his hair, as my body tingled and sparked with adrenaline.  

As it built and built our faces turned pale and we grew breathless, so with disappointment I pulled back nipping softly at his bottom lip and resting my check on the mattress, my breath ragged, but with the slightest bit of breath left I sighed.  

Jase's hands wandered up and down my face and arms, as my eyes closed in peace. As my breath steadied, my heart began to quicken as one of Jase's fingers softly ran along my bottom lip, my lips fell apart my breath raggedly hitting his fingers. 

"Luce." He whispered. 

I opened my eyes to find him right in front of me, barely any distance between, I looked into his greed eyes, his lips touched my nose, so slowly my hand reached out and stroked his check my fingers gliding along, I watched my fingers move as I spoke. 

"I love you Jase." I said, on the last word looking up into his eyes, which were soft and his lips pulled up in a smile. 

"As I love you." He whispered. 

I smiled broadly back. 

"Cute." he murmmed as his lips touched my nose again. 

I understood how he could watch me sleep forever, as I watched him. Only my fingers touching him and his lips touching me randomly; all night.

________________________

Click the external link for my Facebook page

So you guys know my drill; vote, comment and maybe give me a fan, yeah? Do it, I dare you ;) Xx

-------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved

Copyrighted Material ©

-------------------------------------