Story 5 - Everything

"Look I just can't do this Jacob." I said wincing at the thought of us having that conversation right now. 

I spun around and began taking the steps up to the office trying to not feel rude; 'he wouldn't care anyways.' I reminded myself.  

I had reached the fourth step when he called out for me to stop. My heart sighed in relief and my brain groaned at my hearts stupidity. I spun around on the steps, my eyebrow raised. 

"I split up with her, Megan I mean." 

My heart started to speed up. I took a breath and lowered my eyebrow. "Why? You kay? Whats this got to do with me anyways?" I asked my voice growing softer. 

He shrugged after a long pause. "Everything." 

That had caught me off guard, was he going to blame me? 

"You're everything that I want. That's all, and I miss it all, everything from the jokes to the late night tal-" 

But he didn't get to finish because I practically ran to him, tripping on the bottom step and slamming in to him as an 'off' type sound left him as he tried to stable me. But I wasn't worried, I was dizzy before the trip, instead I curled my arms around his neck and dragged his face to mine and kissed him, what made me do it I don't know.  

I must of kissed him with a little bit of extra force because he didn't react at first, probably in shock.  

Then he moaned and that started kissing me back cupping my face. It felt so right, the tingle, the taste, the dizziness, the numbness and the touch of him. The sensation was enough for me to have the courage to take on the world.  

His hands held me up on my feet; from not falling to the floor. His fingers stroked my face. Our lips moved in sync and I could taste the sugar on his lips, the taste was something I could love off forever, something I could never get enough of. My fingers pulled through his messy but smooth textured hair. As I moved into him I could smell him more clearly, it was mouth watering. I could feel every contour on him, his muscles, the bumps, everything, even his beat. It was as quick as mine as they pounded in the same rhythm. Our lips fell apart and parted, he bit ever softly on the bottom of my lip and I sighed.

My face rested in and against his chest. His hands still stroked my face but now glided along my eyes and lips; I shivered in responses and his other hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me in even tighter. He stopped stroking my face and pressed his face into my hair and sighed deeply. 

"Your hair always smells fruity but then also floral." He murmmed, the feeling of lips moving against my hair causing me to smile and giggle and he sighed.  

"I love that giggle, about as much as I love you." He said pressing his lips to the top of my head. I tried to pull myself up to his level; he chuckled at my pathetic attempt. 

I smiled "It's not my fault you're so tall." I said. He rolled his eyes and scooping me up he propped my up against the rails, my back against the walls. His eyes stared into mine, I smiled and spoke; "You know green eyes really do suit you." I pointed out, he rolled his eyes again.  

I giggled and his eyebrows rose, so I partially quoted him "I love those green eyes, about as much as I love you." He smiled and I kissed him lightly on the lips, he moaned and cupped my face, our lips this time fell apart, our breath caught in between one another, and our tongues began to twine together. My legs than feel apart and I wrapped them around him dragging him in closer. Both of his hands went to the wall so he wouldn't flatten me, his lips than left mine and ran across my jaw and throat and down below my ear, I shivered and my eyes rolled back into the back of my head, my head fell back and one of his hands caught it to support it. His lips glided down my neck and I groaned in pleasure. He chuckled; I loved the feeling of the vibrations from the laughter and lips. Finally it was too much and I bought his soft lips back to mine. 

Where they belonged.

________________________

Click the external link for my Facebook page

So you guys know my drill; vote, comment and maybe give me a fan, yeah? Do it, I dare you ;) Xx

-------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved

Copyrighted Material ©

-------------------------------------