Story 8 - Running 'till Found

I ran.

My heart in my throat, beating like crazy.

My mind ran.

I lost him, too late.

I swung my cardigan over my dress and ran ignoring the time and rain. Maybe it wasn’t too late I puffed as I reached the front door swinging it open and running down the path.

“Matt?!” I yelled over and over as I reached the road.

I was now soaked, my clothes clinging to me, my hair drenched and sticking to me, my body shaking from the cold and fear. My lips trembled as I looked around, gasping for breath; I wiped the tears and rain away, attempting to make my eyesight clearer. I looked up and down the empty and dark street. Nothing left but me and puddles.

“Matt.” I whispered.

My strength leaving me as I fell to my knees, my head falling into my hands puddles of tears forming as well. I gasped through my sobs for air, I lost him, and I was too late. I repeated over and over again ignoring the cold piercing rain against my skin.

“Lizzie?” I heard a voice call softly in shock.

My heart leapt, I sprung up in shock as I turned to find him, a smile of relief spreading on my face as well as tears.

“Oh” I murmmed and I ran into him, he stumbled; shocked and confused.

I grabbed his face in my wet and cold shaking hands and pulled his lips to my trembling set. My body tingled and sparked as I filled with warmth. It was even better as his arms went to my waist pulling me in tight. My hands stroked his face as our lips moved in desperation together. His hands still wrapped firm around me he pulled back to look at me; smiling, I giggled.

He stroked my wet cheek and smiled again. I leant up feeling warm and kissed him once; “I” twice; “love” I whispered in between kisses "you." he smiled in a daze, like me.

“Love My Lizzie.”

________________________

Click the external link for my Facebook page

So you guys know my drill; vote, comment and maybe give me a fan, yeah? Do it, I dare you ;) Xx

-------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved

Copyrighted Material ©

-------------------------------------