Story 14 - Staying Away No More

I laughed pointing to Amy as we all sat or stood around in a circle; I sat on top of the table as we were in the deserted quad of the school as we were out of class early. There stood another five of my closest friends, including on that didn't acknowledge me anymore, one I had lost that had been more than a friend, but there he stood. 

I laughed trying to catch my breath as a memory hit me "Can v catch?" I said laughing to Amy her face fell into confusement making me stop a I realised my stupid mistake and at the same time wincing. "Oh" I said in a whisper the others oblivious in their own chatter "That wasn't you that was-" 

The next thing I knew or felt was hands grabbing my face, before my instincts could even make me pull back my lips were pinned to this persons lips. Freezing for a moment I sat stiff and shocked, yet once realising who this person was my body instantly melted with elated joy and relief, my eyes closing in pleasure as my hands reached out and pulled them in closer. Hearing the dead silence wasn't piercing enough to make me pull away from this, nothing could. Sighing as his body moved in closer and his hands ran down to fall onto my neck curling softly around it. I smiled slightly beneath their lips blushing as I realised the silence had turned into either laughter, cheering, I couldn't help but pull back giggling. 

"That was me." Seth whispered his lips gently brushing mine as I looked away blushing as others continued laughing, cheering or smiling wide.  

A smile was planted on my lips as I realised that this person that had been ignoring me, the person that I love had just kissed me and I was soaring; my heart flew, my lips tingled and my face and neck felt super sensitive as if I had pins and needles where he'd touch me yet a fuzzy warm type of pins and needles.  

I looked up as a hand grabbed mine to find him smiling in triumph "We're off." He announced to the others my heart instantly kicked up a gear. I caught the eyes of the others; smiles and joy. 

Dragging me softly along in silence I followed Seth as we walked off behind the canteen block, I couldn't see his face as he stood slightly in front which made me jitter, was everything alright? 

Stopping behind the building he turned my back flat against the brick building. His body leaning in against mine and the wall one hand flat against the wall as he stood over me. I looked up t see his smile; I looked down dazed and my breath taken away.  

His fingers softly tucked under my chin making me look up his face soft with such overwhelming emotions his finger gliding along my bottom lip.  

"Hey" he whispered ever so low 'You ok-?"  

Temptation had taken over and my arms curled around his face and on my toes I pulled his lips to mine with urgency. His body flat and hard against mine our hearts racing and our lips moving longingly against one another. 

He pulled away his breath ragged "I can't stay away anymore." He voice so low making me shiver in pleasure. 

I smiled up at my old best friend. Ex-boyfriend. 

"Love does that to you." I said pressing his lips to mine again. 

"Tell me about it." He murmured against my lips.

________________________

Click the external link for my Facebook page

So you guys know my drill; vote, comment and maybe give me a fan, yeah? Do it, I dare you ;) Xx

-------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved

Copyrighted Material ©

-------------------------------------