Story 3 - My Love For You Is Blind

I sat on the cold step, headphones in my ears. My plan was that music would drown out every feeling in my body at this very moment. But it hadn't worked; the anxiety, stress and butterflies were still there, and stronger than ever.  

I sighed trying to pay attention to the beat or lyrics or just something. 

This was something I had to do and something I dreaded. Just the thought of it made my stomach lurch; I instantly wrapped my arms around my stomach. 

I waited in silence, except for my unsteady breathing. The way it was rising you'd think I'd just ran 10km, well right now id take that any day.

After minutes, which felt like hours or maybe even years, the sound of someone's footsteps echoed down the staircase.  

I took out my headphones and slid my iPod back into my pocked of my jeans. I drew slowly to my feet, to see him jogging down the steps, or just walking in his natural long and quick strides. He reached the bend before I took even a step. I took a deep breath 'here I go' I thought taking another step.  

"Luke, I gotta ask yo-"I began, but in three quick strides he came straight to me cupped my face and in a ragged voice said; 

"I love you so much its crazy." 

And before I could react or breathe his lips covered mine so softly. 

I stood there for moments in utter shock, which was stupid, very stupid.  

Waking up to myself I my arms looped up and round his neck and my fingers twined through his hair. His reaction; his lips to my enjoyment, grew deeper and stronger.  

His hands than let go of the hold on my face and then began tracing every inch of my body while our lips moved in sync. The taste of him was so tasty, and all I wanted was to taste more, my lips fell apart and than his followed, his taste stronger and even more irresistible. The sensation of his breath in my mouth was enough to make me dizzy of excitement, our tongues met and then explore one another's homes. Meanwhile, his tracing had lead to my hips, tracing my hip bones my body shivered just by the touch and he moaned wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me in against him tighter. 

As my breathing quickened and I was losing breath I pulled back the slightest bit of air. Doing so I pulled back and bit his lower lip softly, a low moan escaped his chapped lips as he lifted me up and sat me on the railings attached to the wall, my legs falling apart.  

He lowered his lips to my throat, neck, jaw line and any other exposed skin, my head fell back, and leaning against the wall enjoying the feelings, and my eyes rolled around in the back of my head my breathing uneven.  

Suddenly I trembled with a shiver, grabbing his face I pulled his lips back to mine and wrapped my legs around his waist. Our lips growing to an all new level of extreme. When it got too much and I could feel myself turning blue from lack of air we resurfaced, both or of our breathing out of tune. I leant in resting my forehead against his and my eyes slid closed as our breaths fell into sync.  

I sighed when he kissed me softly on the lips than realising. "I love you so much too." I whispered shakily, he chuckled, my favourite sound.

________________________

Click the external link for my Facebook page

So you guys know my drill; vote, comment and maybe give me a fan, yeah? Do it, I dare you ;) Xx

-------------------------------------

All Rights Reserved

Copyrighted Material ©

-------------------------------------