Chapter 2

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy

<3

sara's POV 

“Chill we’ll be right back.  You stay here with Sara and Connie.”

“I’ll come too.” I really hate Connie sometimes. Why does she have to be leaving me alone with a random hot guy? Not that that is a bad thing per say. Hello brain, can you hear me? If you can you should SHUT UP!!! Just because he is sexy does not mean you have to keep reminding me every five seconds. God I did it again. What is wrong with me, I’ve never gotten like this over a guy before.

“Hey are you ok?”

“What yeah of course. Why do you ask?”

“Don’t worry. She zones out sometimes.” Connie explained before slamming the door and leaving me with a random guy that I don’t know well. What if he rapes me? What if he stabs me? Though I seem to be attracted to bad guys I really do prefer good guys. There’s something about them.

“Do you want to start work so we can get the good characters?” Ok then, he seems cool and it doesn’t appear that he’s going to rape me or anything.

“Well I think you should be the fair Hernia and your fishy friend can be Helena and Connie can be Titania and I would like to be Lysander.” He finished with a smile. “ Are you cool with that?”

“Hold up.” I put my hands up in a stopping gesture. “You do realise that means that you would have to kiss me, don’t you? Quite a fair bit actually.”

“Yeah. Is there a problem with that? We can change them if you really want to.”

“Well yeah, kind of.  I don’t know you and you don’t know me.”

“I wish I did.” He muttered under his breath. Well at least that’s what I think he said. He probably just said I licked a mint or something equally similar.

“What don’t worry and we don’t have to kiss if we don’t want to but I thought we could put max as the other lead because he is more in to it we could make Louis Bottom he would love that and Zayn Puck. Is that cool with you?” He changed the subject really quickly. Does that mean he has a secret. Oh, what could it possibly be?

There was a knock on the door

“Come in!” I hollered. Then came a bam followed closely by a stampede. Most of my friends came in at once. Choruses of greetings sounded throughout the room as everyone took their place. This time there were a lot more of us and there were a lot of guys. Hallelujah. Almost one boy for each girl. Knowing our group this will be incredibly interesting.

“Yeah! Woo Hoo. Go horsey go!!”

What the hell was that? I could swear that that was…

Connie’s POV

We were in the music room and the bell just went off. At our school we’re allowed to put music as the bell and just then it played “I want Candy” the hip-hop version. A couple of weeks ago Ashley, Sara and I did a movement piece to this song and we couldn’t help, but start dancing full on.

We started getting really into it and when the song ended, I saw the boys looking at us. OOPS. I just laughed after, to stop my embarrassment.

We then heard a knock on the door and Sara, Ashley and I bolted towards it. It was Miss Tina.

“Hey Miss” Sara said sounding innocent. 

““ I just wanted to let you know that you will be allowed to stay in the room because we have drama after lunch anyway. Knowing you girls, with the distraction of the boys you wouldn’t have gotten any work done.”

“So true Miss, so true” Sara replied.

Then she turned to us. “So do you guys want to stay or go, I don’t mind we are just going to sort out characters.”

 “No it is ok, we will stay” Liam said making the decision for the whole group of boys. Justin and I then looked at each other and smiled.

Ashley volunteered to get the rest of the girls from our group. Then Justin said “I have to go get some lunch. Harry, Zayn, Louis, come with me.” Max asked to go as well.

“Can I come too?” I asked.

“Sure thing babe” Justin replied.

“Are you okay?” Liam seemed really confused because Sara was having a space out moment.

“Yeah, of course. Why do you ask?”

“Don’t worry she zones out sometimes” I reassured Liam as I slammed the door behind me. The boys and I headed out of the room and walked to the canteen.

Louis then said to Justin “ I couldn’t help, but notice you two getting a little cossie in the music room” and then winked at him.

“Shut up you faggot!” Justin replied. I just stood there blushing.

“Why, hello there” Louis said to me, kind of perverted. Well that was weird.

 “I haven’t introduced myself; I’m Louis, the sexiest beast on Earth.”

 “Shut up Louis, we all know I’m the sexiest beast on earth!” Zayn yelled back. I had to laugh. They reminded me of my friend Catherine and Sara. They are constantly arguing over who is sexier. It’s a good thing they only do it as a joke.

“Hey Connie” Max said  “I’m sorry about these two dickheads here. I’m Max and all I know is that you haven’t met Harry yet.” Harry shot a smile and a smile wave. “Who is strangely shy and quiet today.”

“Hey Max. It’s really nice to meet you, and you too Harry” I replied. Max smiled and Harry remained silent. I wonder whats wrong with him?

Finally we were in the front of the line in our self-serve canteen.  I grabbed a burger and a drink and lined up to pay. I then got to the front and Justin quickly pushed in, payed the lady and led me out of the canteen.

“Why did you do that?” I asked.

 “The guy always pays for the first date.” Two can play at that game. I decided to be a smart ass back.

 “Our first date is on Saturday.”

“Fine” he said “Then give my money back.” I have him a fake dirty look. “Just kidding” he said. My ‘filthy’ look quickly turned into a half smile.

As the boys and I started to head back to the music room, we met up with Ashley and the rest of the group and MORE BOYS. As we were walking we all seemed like a stampede screaming and shouting. I realised one of my best friends Maria was missing. Oh well, she’ll know where we are. We do come up here quite often.

As we were about to enter the building, Justin pulled me the opposite direction without anyone else noticing. I had no idea where he was leading me, but I just went along with him.

hey it is happychick this story will only be on my account but Connie will still co-wright