Chapter 28

Enchanted Forest

Killian's POV

Emma will be back in my arms even though I felt bad that this is how I will have to do this. As I over looked the forest and all I could think about was Emma.

"Hook? There you are." Regina says.

"Whats wrong?" I ask.

"Snow White let Robin and Emma go and they should be back with us in a couple days." Regina says.

"Why would she let them go?" I ask.

"Because she wasnt the one that locked them up it was Charming's idea, but I dont believe that. I think Snow let them go so they could slow us down for the curse that way Snow and Charming could capture us." She says.

"Oh that horrible, we have to find away for make the curse be down faster." I say.

"Yeah I know I just need a few more things and it will be done. We cant risk being captured." She says.

Emma and Robin might not know that Snow and Charming are doing this to most likely capture us, but the curse has to come in order for any of us to be happy.

Storybrooke

Killian's POV

As I got us some drinks Emma was just looking around and then she stopped at at a photo of the Jolly Rodger.

"Thats the Jolly Rodger. Its a ship that was in my family and its actually done at the docks." I tell her.

"No wonder it looks familiar." Emma says.

"Yeah. Hey can I ask you something?" I question.

"Sure." She says.

"Do you believe in finding true love?" I ask.

"Yeah I do. Why do you ask?" She asks.

"Because I think I found mine, but I cant figure out if she loves me too." I say.

"Well just tell her and see what she says." She tells me.

"Okay.... Emma Swan I starting to fall in love with you, but do you love me?" I ask.

"Uhhh.... Yeah I think I do. I think I love you too." She says.

I walked over to her and kissed her and the kiss was something magical and it got even more wonderful when the kiss heated up and we made our way to my bedroom as our clothes were quickly coming off.