Chapter 7

Enchanted Forest

Killian's POV

I checked on Emma and then went into my room and Regina showed up in the mirror.

"Bloody Hell! Your majesty." I say.

"Well do you have her?" She asks.

"Yes I do. Why the hell are you in the forest? Whos that man?" I ask.

"On my way to the dark ones castle with Robin Hood. Just take Emma to her parents." She says.

"I will. So what really is your plan?" I ask.

"Still not telling." She says.

Before I could talk I heard Emma scream. I ran into her room and she was screaming in her sleep.

"Hey Princess wake up." I say sitting down on the bed gently waking her

"It was bad." She says crying.

"Its okay love it was a bad dream. Your safe." I tell her.

"It just felt so real." She says.

"Well your safe here. Just go back to sleep." I say getting up.

"Thank you." She says.

I walked out and I went to my room and laid down in my bed. Something was telling me to go back to Emma. I decided to listen and go back to Emma's room to where she was staring out the window and I heard her crying.

"Love... Would you like to go for a walk above deck?" I ask her.

"Yeah. Okay." She says and follows me out.

Storybrooke

Killian's POV

As Emma was sitting next to me and she was just sitting there and I noticed she was just looking at me.

"What?" I question.

"You have a job to protect the town, but ever since I can remember you mostly protect me from harm. Why is my safety so important to you?" She asks.

"Because along time ago I remember once you were being harmed and I wanted to help, but my hands were tied that I couldnt. Now I just feel like if I dont help you. You will be harmed again." I tell her.

"Well Killian thats nice. Now pull in here this is my house." She says.

"Well Swan have a nice night." I say.

"Hey come on in for a drink. Its the least I could do for the man watching over me." She says.

"Sure why not." I say.

I got out of my car and followed her inside. Maybe why the part of my life missing is memories of Emma. One day Im sure we'll find the truth.