Chapter 15

Gaby's P.O.V.

He was right there staring at me and Jacob with a deathly glare. How can he be acting all jealous and shit on me!? Hes the one who was like CHEATING on ME!!! I glared right back at me feeling a weird sensation in the pit of my stomach. What the hell!! What is this feeling?? I had never experienced such strong feeling! It wasn't that I was mad or jealous! It was different.

Before i could think more about it Jacob pulled I me behind him. Without a second notice i ran. I didn't know where I was going I just followed my gut.

Turns out I was heading home.

When I got there my mom was waiting. When she saw me she got up and hugged me. I don't know why but I told her about the weird feeling thinking she would know what it was and she did.

She took me to the basement. I wasn't allowed there. I don't know why but I never asked why i couldn't go there.

Before you get confused we used to live here for about 2 years till I was five and then we started traveling the globe and now we were back.

Anyways, she took me down there and I saw this big contraction. It was white with silver and it glowed green and blue. I thought it was epic. and when I got closer I could see myself. What the hell! my hand started to send sparkles up into the air. As they cracked they turned into fire.

"Mom?"Ii turned around to find her looking at me.

"Sweetie, we run on a family of enchantress." she told me showing me her hands. There was nothing on them but then I could see that there where little sparks coming out too! Then fire.

"What the hell!" I looked at her.

"Gaby, we are like witches and wizards except we are not evil. We do good to human kind. And we develop our powers when we are around 16 or 17. It surprises me you got them at this age." She said sincerely.

OK I was 15 big deal! I was a freshman.

My mom looked at my shocked face and continued.

"We can control the four elements of life." She told me.

"Wind, water, earth, and fire." I whispered while she said this out loud.

"Yes! But you have to train." she said.

I looked at her and said "Can we start now?"