Chapter 27

Hey i haven't disappeared from the face of the earth! WOOP! but i have been going through some shit and the main thing... SCHOOL!! xD i hate it but i gatta go! well its Thanksgiving Break! WOOOT WOOOT! so i decided to write! :) ok well here it is! :)

*************************************

Josephs PoV

I looked at Gaby after Marcoz left.

"You ready for bed?" i asked her in a terrible British accent. She started laughing and i joined right in.

It was about 2 in the morning and my family was already asleep. SLEEEPY HEADS! 

"I am!" she said still giggling. 

"Oh shut it Gaby or else!" i said trying to sound mean but that only earned me more laughing from my mate. -.- not cool.

"Or else what?" she asked and i looked at her mischievously.

"Or else i wont give u any kisses." i told her and she gasped.

"You wouldnt dare!" she said.

"oh i think we all know i would." i told her but i saw a glint in her eyes. SHIT!

"ok then Joseph i guess ill have to find someone who will give me kisses." she said with a smirk on her face. Damn this girl is good!

"fine then come on! Im damn sleepy!" i said to her.

"Carry me!" she said raising her arms like a little girl and pouting.

"Fine!" i said grabbing her and tossing her over my shoulder.

i walked to our bedroom and tossed her into bed.

"JOSEPH!!" she said a bit mad.

"Que quieres wuerca (what do u want women)?" i told her in Spanish. I knew she knew Spanish.

"Pinche cabron! Dame ropa para dormir (Fucking bastard! Give me some clothes to sleep in!)!" she said. I went through my drawers and found a shirt that would fit her and some boxers.

"Oh my little man wears hello kitty!" she said holding up my boxers. Damn.

"Whatever go and change i wanna sleep!" i said in a whinny voice.

"fine!" she said walking to the bathroom adding and extra sway to her hips. All i could do was stare at that ass she had.

*********************

WOOOP! i know shor and simple but hey i need to shower and shit! :) ill update sometime!